chapter 9

Welp heres a new chapter. Sorry if its late. Also updating this story first to match the number of chapters of the other one.

_________________________________________

The next day Ali woke up...late. Because of what happened last night. As usual his father is too busy with his work and he decided to toast some bread. Get a shower, forgot to feed Comot, (much to her dismay), and head straight to school with a loaf of toast in his mouth and a very Hangry comot inside his bag.

"I'm gonna be late if this keeps up." Ali said until he realized his scooter has rockets on it. "This is gonna be risky but better to be on time than cleaning toilets. Especially the clogged one."

He went full speed ahead and not even a second has pass he almost got ran over by a familiar super car.

"Hey I do not want to disappear mini me." Future Ali that has a black eye said as Past Ali look at him with confusion.

"Uhhh what happened to you?" Past Ali asked.

"Let's just say you do not want a specific girl to get angry." Future Ali said as he put on IRIS and it turned into a pair of regular glasses.

"Wow I didn't know IRIS can do that." Past Ali said as he finished his toast then realized he's gonna be late but before he can say anything else.

"Alright get in." Future Ali said as he opened the door and let past Ali in. "Now hold on tight also comot past me may have forgot to feed you so I took the precautions to feed you."

Then future Ali gestured at the rear cupholders where a cupful of cat food is inside a heated cupholder which Comot immediately chow down on. But she forgot it's still hot and burned her cat tongue.

"Wow are these heated cupholders." Past Ali said as Future Ali nodded.

"Yep this car has a lot of stuff on it." Future Ali said as he remembered what Ali said earlier. "Also the camouflage feature of my IRIS comes from my modification."

"Wow so cool." Past Ali said as he remembered something and his look suddenly went went amazement to sadness. "Too bad I don't have my IRIS."

"Don't worry past me you will get IRIS back trust me you're gonna need it." Future Ali said and that cheered up past Ali.

"Is there something super duper important that will happen Future me?" Past Ali asked.

"That's a secret." Future Ali replied. "Now hold on tight its almost time for your school and we don't want ms perfect to make you clean the clogged toilets again."

And then Future Ali started to drive moderately fast

1 minutes later

Alicia is waiting at the gate checking her watch with her tablet at hand. She's been there for several minutes checking in students and ofcourse Ali isn't here.

"Well I hope that idiot will have to unclog the toilets again." Alicia said as she look at her watch.

Then a familiar sound of a 3 cylinder engine was suddenly heard. Which reminded Alicia of what happened last night.

"Augh I forgot there's 2 of them now and worse of all one of them has a super car." Alicia said as she has a foggy memory of the last night. "Why did I even say fast."

"Well for starters you better watch out for what you wish for." Future Ali said as he let past Ali out of the car while the two comots disappeared.

"Oh shut up you big idiot at least you should be a gentleman and just go normal fast and not extremely fast" Past Alicia said as Future Ali removed his seatbelt and got out of his car.