Chapter 7: Future is here

Welp here's a new chapter enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile inside the interrogation room

Junior and Aliya sat inside a small room that has a small table inside it and there's no form of escape other than a ventilation shaft that leads into the room's observation room making it harder to think of an escape route for the twins and the two just sat on the table silently knowing that there's about 10 hidden cameras watching their every move. And they also know that their family members from the past are watching them behind the one way mirror.

But in reality Bakar is sleeping, Ali is playing games on his tablet, And the only actual family member that's actually watching them closely is Alicia who's slowly getting more annoyed by the Bakar's loud snoring.

"Ish, Now I know where Ali got his snore." Alicia said as Ali raised his head up from the screen with a confused expression.

"What did you say Alicia?" Ali asked as Alicia face palmed.

"Nothing, I said nothing." Alicia said as she turned around and look at the one way mirror and saw that the Ali doppelganger was about to fall asleep and when he did he also snored loudly. "That doppelganger of yours really copied everything you do."

"Uhh Alicia you know what we just saw earlier." Ali said as Alicia looked at him with a very threatening glare.

"Ali that video with Cyberaya harbor might be fake to confuse us on what's real or not. I will not believe all of that time travel shit until I can see actual proof." Alicia replied then Dayang and Ganz entered the room with Ganz grinning,

"Heh didn't know you could curse like that." Ganz said as Dayang hit his side with her shoulder and made him flinch. "So I guess you three are guarding those intruders...OI BAKAR WAKE UP."

Bakar then falls into the floor with a thud as Ganz just rubbed the bridge of his nose while shaking his head.

"Really Bakar sleeping on the job while watching 2 intruders that have better gear than us." Ganz said as Bakar rubbed the back of his neck. "Augh, you know I'm not surprised to see reports of those breaches under your watch."

"Sorry sir it won't happen again I promise." Bakar replied as he sat back on the chair he's sitting on before he fell and Dayang smiled.

"Oh don't be that harsh to him bob ross it's not like you don't sleep on the job by fixing that makeup brush you call a hair." Dayang said as she giggled as Ganz just rant about how hard it is to keep his afro in check and being the core. "Well while hulk over there rants about his hair how's the intruders. I would like to have a...short talk with them."

"Oh uhhh Alicia how are uhh those two doppelgangers?" Bakar asked as Alicia sighed and moved to the side so the others could have a good view through the one way mirror and they all saw that the twins fell asleep.

"Well I must say they do look like you two." Ganz said as he took his phone out of his suit and took a picture and placed it back to where he keeps it. "Well we better do our interview then. Bakar opens the door."

"Ok." Bakar replied as he opened the door to the interrogation room which made the twins wake up and see a very unhappy Dayang.

"*Sigh* Do it now." Dayang said confusing the other agents and Ganz nodded and pulled out a gun and that shoot electric bolas and shot Bakar and the bolas tied around his big fat body and the chair he's sitting on which restrained his movement.

"WHAT THE!" Ali said as he pulled out his yo-yo and Alicia pulled out her Blastique.

But before the two can do something Ganz shot them too and the bola tied around their bodies and tightly around Alicia's wound on her side that she got from earlier making her flinch in pain. The two then fell to the floor with a thud making Alicia scream in pain as she landed on the floor on the side where her wound is.