Revelation

And here comes a new chapter. Do note after I'm finish making the final touches on something I'm working on you can see my  ̶h̶o̶r̶r̶i̶b̶l̶e̶  skills on that specific past time I have.
________________________________________________________________________________

It didn't take the MATA agents to detain and remove all the gadgets of the doppelgangers (aka the twins) Ali and Alicia however was left thinking why did those two call them mom and dad and why do they look like them, albeit smaller than them. Unfortunately they didn't capture the drone as it cloaked itself and who knows where it is. Soon Ali, Alicia, Bakar, General Butterfly, Dayang and Bob Ross aka Ganz went to a control room which has one of their special tables that can scan gadgets and display holo screens. Dayang first place their pistols which is a fairly bulky pistol but from what they saw it has very high armor piercing damage compared to their current weapons with the sole exception of Indai Roza's sniper rifle which is one of the most powerful weapons currently held by a MATA Agent. The moment she placed the two guns the table automatically scanned it and displayed its information.

"This is odd." Dayang said as she looked at the data of the two guns. "According to this the pistol that has the colors of the Techno pillar is slightly less powerful than the one that has the colors of the Neuro Pillar." "So in other words these two are slightly different then?" Ganz asked as Dayang nodded. "From what I can see the Neuro one has a higher output which in turn deals more damage and penetrates more armor, has a lighter trigger which makes it fire faster and despite its bulk it is actually light and has a targeting system that's very similar to the one used on IRIS." Dayang said as Rama raised an eyebrow. "So this thing?" Rama said as he picked up the pistol "Not only fires powerful bolts but also has its own targeting system." "Yes General, but the targeting system might be similar to this Blastique that Alicia's doppelganger used earlier and it might be for syncing with her Atlas and probably with Ali's doppelganger's IRIS." Dayang said as she placed down the Blastique which Alicia immediately picked up. "How odd." Alicia said as she inspected the Blastique "It feels and looks like my Blastique." She then accidentally activated the scanner mounted on the base of the frame "Hmph a Laser and a scanning device huh? Clearly an upgrade...but something that I don't need." "Let's talk about that later Icha for now, how about the pistol with the Techno colors?"

"This one is also very unique. As opposed to the other one which has extra bulk for firepower or as Combat agents call it the "bigger it is the harder it hits"." Dayang said as she looked at Ganz who had his arms crossed the entire time. "Are we wrong though?" Ganz replied and Dayang just rolled her eyes "Continuing this pistol's extra bulk and less power is used to instead enhanced it's utilities and from the scans it shows that it can change from bots into a constant laser beam, a non lethal bolt, an EMP based bolt, and just like the Neuro based pistol this also has a targeting device just much more powerful." "So in short this pistol is specialized for any Techno agents." Rama said as those settings for the pistol are really specifically made for Technos which is the pillar not really known to be very combat oriented with a few notable exceptions one of which is known to kick his ass every time they spar. "Yes, in fact the EMP based bolt is more than enough to take out all of my own gadgets, even those with surge protectors. Which is amazing since it's compacted into a pistol. And now I want to learn more about their technology." Dayang said as she looked at the data again and a confused look appeared on her face. "Hang on it says here that these two are assigned to an actual agent but at the same time our database can't see their files. Now I'm curious about something." After saying that she quickly put both pistols to the side to make space for the rest of the confiscated gear.

"Let's start with this familiar yo-yo." Dayang said as she placed the yo-yo down on the table which immediately scanned it and displayed its information and Dayang skimmed through it all including a familiar assigned agent name . "Now this is interesting because this is in fact Ali's or used to be Ali's yo-yo." "Eh?" Ali said as he pulled out his yo-yo "But mine is right here? How could that be registered to me?" "Alicia put that blastique here please." Dayang said as Alicia nodded and placed the Blastique right beside the yo-yo and the table also scanned it and showed its information and Dayang quickly read through it all and once again found that the assigned agent had Alicia's name on it. "Hmmm this is also odd. Because this also shows that this Blastique used to belong to Alicia too." Alicia didn't react to this and instead grabbed the Blastique again and pulled out her own. Other than the scanner on its base which she doesn't need it's very hard to distinguish the two and then she remembered that she managed to grab the ball that her doppelganger used and decided to place it on the table herself which it again scanned and showed its information to Dayang which she read. "I guess that's the ammo then. Hmmm it does all the things that Alicia's projectiles does but it's made out of something...new." "You can inspect this later right now. We should focus more on why these gadgets are listed to be legitimate gadgets." Dayang nodded and decided to put the biggest mystery to them...the captured IRIS the table once again scanned it but instead of showing information it instead showed a red padlock with the words "Identification required."