chapter 5: Fight, capture and revelation

The twin landed on the ground as Ali gave Alicia's Blastique back to Alicia and pulled out his yo-yo while the other gathered their weapons. Minus Rama because he forgot to bring his umbrella.

The twins meanwhile managed to stand up and Aliya II tried to retrieve her  advance ammo only to get it shot out of her hands by Alicia.

"Damn it this is gonna be harder than I thought." Aliya II thought as the Agents and the droids aimed their weapons at her and her brother.

"Ish should have know that Atlas will work on him." Junior thought as he blocked a gravity from Alicia

"Everyone capture them I'll be back with my umbrella." Rama said as he exits the room and put it on lock down.

"Looks like there's nowhere else to go for you two." Bakar said confidently as he and the others surround Junior and Aliya II

"What now brother." Aliya II said as she hide behind Junior and his yo-yo shield while loading a ball on her blastique

Alicia meanwhile got a good look at the cornered intruders and was surprised when she noticed that these two also have the same weapons as them but looked worn down and saw better days. So she decided to test something. She bit the rubber handle of her blastique, while nobody is looking, as hard as she could. It didn't taste well but it left a rather deep bite mark on the handle.

"Ali disarm the girl first." Alicia said as Ali nodded and spun his yoyo as fast as he can and threw it at ceiling making it ricochet off of it and got between the intruders. But before it hit the two managed to dodge it but the girl accidentally lets go of her weapon and Alicia swoop in and grabbed it before anyone could.

When she grabbed the blastique and inspect it the others, minus Ali, attempted to capture the intruders. Ali meanwhile went to her side curiously as she look at the slingshot.

"Ok any reason why you ordered me to disarm the girl first? You know all she has are regular electric balls and we can just block it." Ali asked as Alicia's eyes widen. "What's wrong Icha?"

Alicia then punched Ali on his stomach making the agent groan in pain and kneel down.

"Ok first don't call me that." Alicia said as Ali glared at her. "And second look at these two."

Alicia then showed him the two blastiques. Ali meanwhile took a good look and just saw 2 slingshots but one is worn down and the other is in pristine condition. Almost pristine because it has bitemarks.

"Ok any reason why you bit your blastique." Ali said as Alicia put the Aliya II's  blastique closer to Ali. "Ok at also has bite marks."

"Augh." Alicia said as she bit her blastique again and Ali saw a new bite mark appear on the intruder's blastique. "Now you see it."

"No way." Ali said as the atlas that is still attached to him scanned the two and showed that it is a 100% match. "Wait does that means that..."

"Can't believe I'm gonna say this but I think they're from the future." Alicia said as Ali gulped as he recall all the sci-fi movies that he watched but realized something odd which made Alicia confused. "What no "AHHH I THINK THEY'RE US FROM THE FUTURE WHAT WILL WE DO." Drama."

"But that doesn't add up though." Ali said as he recall everything. "First is during our fight in the hallways where one of them called my mom's name and they said auntie to Rosa. And they refer to each other as brother and sister." 

"Hmmmm that girl also called that boy "Junior" during that fight." Alicia said as the Atlas starts beeping. "uhhh Ali."

Then the Atlas stopped projecting its holographic lens and instead projected something that surprised them both.

Meanwhile with the twins.

The two dodge every thing that the other agents throw at them destroying some computers inside the room in the process. Aliya II despite losing her weapon grabbed the last shock stick she has to defend herself. Junior meanwhile was  forced to defend himself from a hail fire of bullets from leon while getting dodging the punches from the Kombat agents.

"I can't hold on for long sister!" Junior said as he starts to pant and move slowly

"Hold on brother." Aliya II said as she dodge Rizwan's attempts to disarm her. "Damn it why must Rizwan move like a damn ninja."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Rizwan said as he tried to bicycle kick the shock stick out of Aliya's II hand but Aliya II dodged it. "Wait a minute did you two just called yourselves as brother and sister."

"Good job for spilling the beans brother." Aliya II said as Junior dodge another punch from Bakar.

"You did it first in the hallway sis." Junior said as he dodged a hit and landed on his sister's side

"Nuh uh." Aliya II replied

"Yuh uh." Junior replied

(a few minutes later)

The fighting stops entirely while the siblings are too occupied in their argument.

"Wait so those two are siblings?" Bakar asked as Rizwan facepalm

"Alright enough of this." Hedgehog said as he threw his cuffs at the two and managed to pin them to a wall.

"Dang it." The siblings said as Rudy walks over them.

"Huh so they really do look like those two." Rudy said as he gestures at Ali and Alicia who are just standing still in the corner. "What's wrong with them?"

"Hey you two alright there?" Bakar asked as he waked behind the two and saw what they're watching.

What he saw confuses his at first. Because all he saw is similar to a FPS replay.

"Hey this isn't the time to watch video game replays you two." Bakar said as Rizwan curiously walked to them and took a closer look at the projected video.

"I dont think this is a video game replay." Rizwan said as he quickly recognize the replay is in the cyberaya harbor. 

 _____________________________
And thats all for now sorry if this took a while and is shorter than usual school is a pain and it took me nearly a month to finish this one chapter. And another reason why this took some time and is a bit short is because of an writer's block. Anyways I can properly write now and maybe update more frequently. Welp thats all for now and I'll see you all in the next chapter.