Chapter 1- Tadao Ichinose!

~Tadao's P.O.V.~

I have heard a lot of rumors about this man, Tokiya Ichinose-san. People keep saying I look like him and ask am I related to him. I want to meet this Tokiya-san. I am walking around town, and people kept whispering when I passed. I didn't know to be happy or scared but I just walked around.

My friend, Rina, who looks a lot like Reiji-san also was getting weird looks. I joke with her saying you are Reiji-san's little sister. She got mad and her face was red. I just laughed at her.

But today was weird, people started going up to us and question, are we their siblings. Me and Rina answer with no. We barely know the people. Me and Rina went to Rina and I's apartment and searched these two people up. I only call her Reiji-san's little sister as a joke.

I saw Tokiya-san first, then I went to a mirror.

"You do look like him a lot." Rina said.

"You think so?" I kept looking at myself closely.

"I don't see the big deal." Rina said.

"Then let's look up Reiji-san." I said as I got back onto the computer and typed his name.

I look at him, and she does look like Reiji-san. A lot!

"Rina, your last name is Kotobuki, right?" I questioned her.

"Yeah, why?" Rina asked.

"Let's see one of his interviews." I said as I clicked the link.

When I played the video I got Rina vibes because his voice sounds like hers, just more manly I guess. I paused the video.

"Rina, can you say what he just said?" I asked her.

"Why are you asking all these questions?" Rina laughed.

"You sound like him, but more of a woman than a man." I said to her.

"Alright fine." Rina said clearing her throat.

"Good evening! I am Reiji Kotobuki!" She repeated.

"No wonder people keep calling you Reiji-san's sister, you sound and look just like him." I said to her.

"Why don't we look up Tokiya-san?" Rina said as she types in Tokiya Ichinose.

She clicked one his interviews as well.

"Boy, you sound just like him." Rina said.

"No I don't. You are hearing things." I said.

"Yeah yeah. Say the line like him." Rina said.

"Ugh fine." I sarcastically said. I cleared my throat.

"Good evening, I am Tokiya Ichinose, from STARISH. Thank you so much for having me." I repeated.

"OMG YOU DO!" Rina said.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I screamed.

Rina just laughed. I laughed with her.

"Oh! I have to go!" I said looking at the time.

"Awh okay!" Rina said.

"You can come if you want." I said.

"Ooh! Sure! Work I'm guessing?" Rina questioned.

"Yup!" I said as I left, Rina followed.

We went to my work, because she wanted to come like always. We were walking and there were these two men. I never saw them around these parts.

"Rina? You know who those two are?" I asked her.

"No, I don't." Rina said.

"Let's go up to them." I said.