Chapter 3- New people

Tadao's P.O.V.

"Interesting, a lot of more people in this band than I thought." A girl with orange came in, she had her hair out and straighten neatly.

"Hello everyone, I am Chie I hope we get along." Chie-san said, he looked a lot older than me.

"Good morning! I'm Obito Ittoki!" Obito-kun waved, he looked younger than me. Why am I pointing this stuff out?

"We have one more but they are a bit shy so be nice." Shining-san winked, I should see him as President though. She was adorable, I want to pat her on the head.

"I-I'm Megumi Hijirikawa." She said her name awfully soft but that is alright.

"Welcome newcomers! I'm Tadao Ichinose!" I introduced myself. Reina was right next to me.

"I'm Reina Kotobuki, I hope we get along." Reina said, she doesn't want to get along with you by the way.

"Oh I forgot to say my name, I'm Reika Jinguji." Reika-san said.

"Megumi!" Obito hugged her. I wanted to scream this was too cute.

"Now we have 17 year olds, 15 year olds and 11 year olds." Shining-san said. So I'm guessing Reika-san and Chie-san are 17 year olds and Megumi and Obito are 11.

"Now now, we get you two being the oldest of the pack but that shouldn't ruin your chances." Shining-san said.

"My brother works....here." Reika-san said slowly. I haven't memorized everyone in STARISH but it is a guess that she is Jinguji-san's sister because the last name of Jinguji. Shining-san left us in the room.

"So does anyone know each other?" I asked them. Obito nodded.

"Me and Megumi go to the same school, well used to." Obito-kun answered.

"Me and Reina went to school together and we still do." I said to him, Reika and Chie were silent.

"They really don't speak and they look unfriendly." Reina whispered in my ear.

"It is pretty rude to whisper in someone's ear while we are meeting up." Chie said, I just rolled my eyes.

"Chie, be nice they aren't used to the unsocial life." Reika-san said, I nodded.

"We don't live anywhere with a lot of people but we do socialize every two seconds or maybe milliseconds." I answered them.

"Whatever, what instruments do you guys play anyway?" Chie-san asked.

"I play bass while Tadao plays drums." Reina smiled, I wanted to answer that.

"I play guitar, I'm guessing one of you play piano?" Chie-san asked, they both nodded.

"We both do." Obito said.

"Then Megumi is something else?" Chie was confused a bit.

"I also play piano." Megumi-chan said, she was too cute.

"So how is this going to work? Two of you aren't going to be on the keyboard at once." Chie-san said, I have a feeling, I will hate Chie-san.

"Maybe they will go back and forth each performance so they have practice for the next one coming up." I answered him, he just glared at me.

"I'm the singer, I usually play Soprano or Tenor Saxophone but that won't work in this band." Reika-san said, Reika-san is way nicer than Chie.

"Gladdd we are getting alongggggg." President was right behind me and Reina we were so scared and jumped.

"But mostly the instrumentation is, Mr. Chie on guitar, Miss Jinguji as the vocalist, Miss Kotobuki on the bass, Mr. Ittoki and Miss Megumi on keyboard and Mr. Ichinose on drums." President explained to us.

"How are they going to play piano at the same time?" Chie-san asked, why does he keep asking. He should know the answer.

"They are going to switch each performance since they are younger and can't learn everything in a week." President explained to him. Exactly what I said but it is okay.

"Do we even have a song?" I asked him, he nodded. Surprising we have one, we didn't even know it was coming.

"Haruka made this one but Megumi is going to make the rest." President said, when I say my jaw could touch the floor I meant it.

"She is doing our songs?" Chie-san pointed at her.

"Hey, don't bring her down. She wouldn't have been hired if she was bad." Reina said, how sweet to stand up for her workmate.

"Also, subunits have already been planned with the switch of girls and boys." President explained, this means I'm going to have to work with Chie-san.

"Wait so I'm going to have to work with Ittoki-kun and Ichinose-kun." Chie-san said, I rolled my eyes but I don't think it is a good idea to call us by our last names due to Ichinose-san and Ittoki-san are in this building older than him.

"You can call me Tadao, if you wanted. Highly suggested." I said to him, he just rolled his eyes.

"Oh! And you can call me Obito!" Obito-kun was too cute, I want to hug him so bad.

"Ooh subunits! You guys can also call me Reina!" Reina said, I knew she would say that.

"You can call me Megumi." Megumi-chan smiled, she is just too cute.

"Oh call me Reika, you don't have to be formal or anything!" Reika said. Reina is so lucky that she works with her upperclassmen that is actually nice.

"You areeee dismiss!" President disappeared. I just looked around.

"Well...I'm going to leave this room, see you guys later?" I said and I left with Reina behind me of course.

"What are we going to do? We aren't going to graduate school and we need to." Reina said, then I thought about it.

"Why do we need to go to school if we already have a job?" I asked her.

"To get paid better and then what will happen to our apartment?" Reina was so worried.

"We will go back home once he sends us back home to get our stuff." I explained to her.

I saw Ichinose-san and Ittoki-san in the hallways so I went up to them.

"Ittoki-san, Ichinose-san do you know where Shining-san's office is?" I asked them.

"In front of you." Ichinose-san answered, I couldn't believe it.

"Thanks." As I just looked it. I knocked on his door.

"It is Ichinose, Tadao." I said.

"Ah, come in." Shining-san said.

"Hey uhm just wondering when we are going back home, we need to pay our bills and school is tomorrow so if we could just get a ride back." I explained to him.

"What do you mean, you live here now. Your stuff is already in your room. The apartment is still there and school...tomorrow will be your last day." Shining-san said, I was just shocked.

"You share a room with Mr. Obito." He told me. I was so happy. Obito is so cute and sweet.

"Oh and tell Miss Kotobuki that she is sharing her room with Miss Hijirikawa." Shining-san said, I nodded and left.

"So we aren't living in our apartment no more we are living here, oh by the way Shining-san said you are sharing a room with Megumi-chan and tomorrow is our last day at that school." I explained to her, she just tilted her head.

"Ok, I guess. Starting tomorrow, we will be idols!" Reina said, I nodded.

ANOTHER CHAPTER IS OUT! LETTTSSSS GOOOO! I'm still publishing Emilia's book BUT ISNT IT GREEAT! Alright that's enough I have nothing else to say but read my newest book "Traveling through dimensions"! Anyway I'm leaving BYE MY TOKIYA MINIS!