Chapter 4- "Tokiya tell them"

Tokiya's P.O.V.

I walked down the hall, and surprisingly everyone was in one room, I knocked before I came in.

"Tokiya?" Syo confused, I don't know what to expect, it seems like everyone is talking about something.

Otoya soon followed me.

"Why aren't you with Tadao?" I whispered to him.

"He is sleeping I didn't want to disturb." He whispered back.

"Everyone... I have something to discuss." I sighed, everyone looked up.

"Yes Tokiya?" Syo said.

"You guys know Tadao, you probably know and I have been rejecting it but, Tadao is actually my little brother." I sighed.

"Why didn't you tell us in the first place?" Syo asked, he sounded very confused.

I just walked away, I didn't want to get too personal.

"Tokiya!" Otoya called for me, I didn't respond.

Syo's P.O.V.

"Why did he just leave?" I asked, I didn't know what Tokiya was plotting.

"I don't even know." Otoya answered.

"Wait you knew?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he told me not to tell you guys." Otoya sighed.

"I don't get this man at all." I said, I put my fist on the wall.

"Syo, somethings could be very personal to others." Camus said.

I heard footsteps, little foot steps, it was Tadao, he still didn't look well.

"Tadao, you are suppose to be in bed." Otoya said as he picks him up.

"I didn't know where you went." Tadao answered.

"I'm sorry, let's get you into bed." Otoya said as he left.

"I don't want to leave." Tadao said pulling on him.

"Why not, you need rest?" Otoya asked him.

"It is normal for me to be sick like this, please don't put me on that bed." Tadao pleaded, Otoya didn't want Tadao to be sad nor disappoint Tokiya.

"For now, then you will go to bed, okay?" He assured him, he nodded.

No one's P.O.V.

Time went by, Tokiya decided to go out and shop for a bit, before he went out he wanted to check on Tadao, he went into the room, saw Tadao sleeping peacefully, Tokiya smiled and left the room. Then Tadao woke up and left the room, he felt much better than before. Tokiya saw him up, and decided to ask him if he wanted to come with him. So they went to the store.

I am added another character from another story again, but different storyline, you are welcome. :)

Tadao's P.O.V.

Tokiya asked me if I wanted to come with him, I answered yes. We walked out of the house, I still didn't know what it was.

"Tadao, do you know this is an agency?" Tokiya-nii asked me.

"I thought this was a house." I said to him.

"Oh, that is kind of big of a house if you ask me." Tokiya-nii said looking back at the agency.

"It is so confusing how we got to meet each other and I found out that we were brothers."  I said to him with a gleaming smile.

"It is crazy, isn't it?" Tokiya chuckled, I decided to hug him. He hugged me back.

"What are we getting at the store?" I asked him.

"We are going to the clothes store because we don't have clothes your size." Tokiya answered.

"Ah okay, that sounds good." I said to him. 

It didn't take us long to get there, though, we had to put on disguises so we didn't get a whole mob after us. We went inside the store, we went into the boys isle of course. I found a Tokiya shirt, it was really weird, but then I found a t-shirt that a capital T on it. 

"I like this one." I said grabbing it.

"Let's see if it fits." Tokiya said as he looked at the size.

We kept shopping for about 20 more minutes then I saw a little girl with her mother with her. I went to her, I wanted to know her name.

"Hello." I greeted to her with a warm smile.

"Hi, I am Emilia." She greeted me.

"I am Tadao." I told her.

"Hi Tadao, nice to meet you." She said to me.

"Nice to meet you as well." I bowed.

Then Tokiya came from behind. I looked at him.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"I am introducing myself to her, like a respective boy." I told him.

"Careful of how you say things, you could get caught." Tokiya warned me.

"I am so sorry if my daughter has been causing trouble." A woman said coming near us.

"No it is alright ma'am." Tokiya said to her.

"She wasn't a problem, I just wanted to meet her." I said to her.

"Mother." She groaned.

"Come on Emilia, we have to get going." She said as she grabbed Emilia's hand.

I was sad, she was very sweet, then Tokiya said that we had to go, I wanted to see Emilia again. I never saw a person so sweet to me, especially when they first see me. We got into the car, I just looked out the window, sad.

"I know you wanted to play with her but not now, maybe  later." Tokiya said comforting me.

"She is so nice." I said to him.

We got to the agency, everyone was just chillin, I felt really happy that me and Tokiya-nii could just hang out. Then Tokiya-nii got a call from the recording studio we went to.

:0 Another cliffhanger, I will update this as soon as possible, I should get it in by Sunday but I don't know. Hope you like this chapter, and yeah, Chapter 5 will be coming out shortly, till next time Tokiya Minis. Make sure you vote, comment and follow my account. BYE! (Also I had this chapter for a really long time)