Chapter 2- "Tadao, I want you to be an idol"

Tokiya's P.O.V.

"I might put him as an idol." I sighed.

"That is what you made him leave for?" Otoya asked.

"Well yeah, he cannot know yet, but he should become an idol." I said thinking a bit more.

"Why so? You know the boy is 6, you don't even know if he can sing." Otoya said giving some reasoning.

"We can't plan to take care of him everyday." I said getting a little angry.

"You are right, don't you think we should tell them?" Otoya asked.

"No, it isn't the time yet." I said getting up and leaving. I heard a little voice but I ignored it.

Tadao's P.O.V.

I am still looking around for Reiji, I don't know where he could be. I took a corner and fell and looked up to see who I bumped into, it was Reiji Kotobuki.

"Ta-Ta, aren't you suppose to be with Tokiya?" He asked as he helped me up.

"Yeah, but he told me to find you." I said as I wiped my pants off.

"Come on, let's get you back with them." Reiji said picking me up.

We finally made it to his dorm, Reiji knocked but no one answered.

"Interesting, Toki, Otoyan, it is me, Reiji, I have Ta-Ta in my hands." Reiji said about to knock one more time.

Then Otoya answered the door, looking tired.

"Were you two sleeping?" Reiji asked putting me down.

"Yeah, Tokiya, is- 'yawn' already asleep." Otoya said slowly blinking.

"Well, Ta-Ta said that you wanted him to find me." Reiji said patting my head.

"Yeah, just for awhile, come on Tadao." Otoya said waving to me to go to bed.

"Good night." Reiji said as he left.

"Night." Otoya said back and closing the door.

((The Next Morning))

I woke up, I saw Tokiya and Otoya just staring at me as I get up.

Did I do something wrong? I thought about it for awhile.

"Tadao, are you okay?" Otoya asked as he comes near my bed.

"Yeah why?" I asked getting up.

"You just don't look well." Otoya said as I got out of bed.

"Alright, Tadao, go in the shower and get dressed, we have to go somewhere today." Tokiya said as I go into the bathroom.

Otoya's P.O.V.

"What are you going to do with him?" I said looking at him.

"Just wait for it." Tokiya said looking at his book.

"How do you even know that the boy can sing?" I asked looking confused.

"It is just a hunch." Tokiya said as he got up.

"Oh?" I was so confused, I know he told me to keep secret.

Tadao came out the bathroom with his clothes on.

"Are you ready?" I asked as he entered our room.

Tadao nodded, he glanced at Tokiya, and ran to me.

"He isn't mean." I said hugging him.

"Alright let's go." Tokiya said as they left the room as I got ready for my day.

Tadao's P.O.V.

I was so scared of where we were going, he didn't give me any clues.

"Tadao." Tokiya called, my head went up.

"Yes?" I whispered, little scared, he usually never calls my name.

"Do you have any idea where we are going?" Tokiya asked as we got into the car.

"No." I whispered looking down trying not to make eye contact with him.

"Okay, you will see when you get there." Tokiya said as he sat down and got comfy.

"Tadao, don't be scared of me, I know I may seem mean, but I'm not, I am sorry you felt that way." Tokiya apologized looking at me.

I had a huge smile on my face, I felt it.

"I am glad you are happy now, now, let me tell you where we are going." Tokiya said in a sweet voice.

I perked up when I heard those words.

"Tadao, I want you to become an idol." Tokiya said as he looks at me.

I was so shocked, I never felt this much emotion being told something.

"We are going to a recording studio, I hope you are excited." Tokiya said with a gleaming smile.

"Yes." I said looking at him, not scared at all.

We just got at the studio, I looked out the window, and the studio is big.

"Wow." I mumbled under my breath.

"You excited?" He asked as we got out the car.

I nodded and followed him. I held Tokiya's hand as he went inside, the place was huge. I was looking around, I couldn't stop.

"Tokiya? Why are you here? Today is your day off." A man said in a suit, I hid behind Tokiya.

"I know, but I am here for this little one." He said as he pushing me from behind.

"Ah I see, come with me, we do have a few rooms open today." The man said as Tokiya and I followed him.

As we were walking, I heard some of the studios recording, they were very loud. We finally get there and we walk inside.

"What song is he going to sing?" The man asked looking at Tokiya.

"What songs do you know?" He whispered to me.

"I always heard you sing My Sweetest Love all the time." I whispered back.

"My Sweetest Love." Tokiya answered.

"Alright, just put on those headphones and we will start." The man said pointing at the headphones, I grabbed them and put them on.

"Alright, give me a thumbs up when you are ready." The man said as he puts on his headphones.

I gave my thumbs up and took a deep breath,

" Ah... Reaching out to only you, the sound of the winds, feeling heart, don't cry anymore, you're fine as you are, look at the sky, ah my sweetest love..." I kept singing the entire time until the song was done.

"Is this your brother, he is an excellent singer at such a young age." I could barely hear but I read lips.

Tokiya got out of my sight, and probably is talking to him privately. The man waved to come here, I took the headphones and went to him.

"You have the voice to be an idol, at such a young age." The man said giving me a warm smile.

I just felt my happiness rise, I didn't know I could sing like that.

"Thank you." I bowed giving him a hug.

"You are welcome." The man said as he hugged me back.

Me and Tokiya exited, and we entered the car and Tokiya looked like he wanted to talk to me.

"Tadao, I have to tell you something that you probably didn't know till now." Tokiya sighed looking uncomfortable.

I looked up to see what he is talking about.

"People have been asking, are we brothers and....." Tokiya stopped but I wanted to know what he said.

CLIFFHANGER, Chapter 3 will be out, probably tomorrow morning or later. You are welcome :) <3