Chapter 1- Meet Tadao

Tadao's P.O.V.

One day I was wandering around the town, I was hungry so I decided to see what food I could get. When I got there I saw this tall man, that looked like me. I stood in line and waited for my turn. Someone bumped me and when they did I bumped the man.

"I am sorry, mister, I didn't mean to do it." I bowed apologizing. He gave me a glare.

"It is alright, I must get going." The man said walking away. I wanted to ask him something, so I decided to follow him.

He didn't look like he would kidnap me, and I wouldn't do anything bad. When we got there I was shocked how big his house was.

"Wow." I whispered, luckily he didn't hear me.

He walked in and I saw people guarding the front door, I want to see the inside so I decided to figure out how to get inside. I saw a window open and a man with red hair in there, I didn't want to go in but then I saw the man again. So I decided to peek in.

Tokiya's P.O.V.

"How was it?" Otoya asked looking at me like he did something.

"It was interesting, I ran into this kid, that's all the trouble I had." I said looking down and putting my bags down.

"How old was he?" Otoya asked looking like he wanted to know or else it would end his career.

"He looked 6, looking a lot like me." I said as I thought about it.

"I didn't know that you had a little brother." Otoya said thinking too.

"I don't have brothers, I only lied that one time, but in fact he wasn't even younger or older than me." I sighed going to the window.

I feel like I saw a little boy looking in here, so I went there closer.

"Otoya, did you see a kid?" I asked looking closer.

"Tokiya, are you alright, kids don't come here, they usual come with a parent." Otoya answered as he puts his guitar away.

"It looked like that kid again, guess not." I said going into my bed.

Tadao's P.O.V

I hid on the other side of the building, he was getting way too close to the window. I went to the other window, it looked like no one was in that room so I sunk in. The window was open for some reason, so I just went in the room. It had three beds, when I looked in one bed I saw a person sleeping. So I decided to hide, luckily I did because two blondes came in, running. The person sleeping woke up because the noise they made.

"Can you guys not, I was sleeping." The guy said when he woke up.

"Tell Natsuki, stop chasing me with that Piyo hat." The short blonde said looking grumpy.

"You just look so cute in it." The tall blonde said with a cute smile.

I peeked in a little further but something dropped from the closet. The three men stared at the closet.

"W-w-what was that?" The short blonde asked terrified.

"Did you guys move something to make it fall?" The guy with light blue hair said coming close.

I didn't know what to do, I saw their door open, so when he opens it I will just run out. The light blue hair guy open the closet and I dashed out of it.

"What was that?" The short blonde asked sounding confused.

I ran into another room, I was so scared what just happened. Then out of the dark, I saw a person with pink hair and one with a beauty mark on the cheek.