Chapter 5- His voice sounds like an angel

Tokiya's P.O.V.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, I have gotten a phone call from the recording studio.

"Your brother sounds like an angel, he sounds like the HAYATO version of you." The owner said.

"Ah, thank you so much." I thanked him, then Tadao started to look at me.

"I think that boy has some potential to become an idol." The owner said.

"I will get with President right away." I said.

"Alrighty then, see you tomorrow." The owner said and hung up the phone.

"Tadao, to be a good idol I want you to know something, you can't act like a homeless 6 year old." I told him.

"Homeless 6 year old?" Tadao asked.

"You have to act professional and loving idol, not someone who cries a lot, alright?" I said to him.

"So...funny?" He questioned.

"Yes." I answered.

"Tomorrow I won't be a homeless 6 year old, I'll be a funny idol that everyone loves." Tadao smiled.

"Good, now I'm going to talk to President about this tomorrow as we meet with each other." I said to him.

((The Next Day))

Otoya's P.O.V.

"OTOYA!" Tadao shouted in my face.

"HUH?! WHATS HAPPENING?!" I got up quick.

"IT IS 7AM AND YOU ARE STILL SLEEPING!" Tadao shouted.

"I don't have anything to do." I said to him.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you have a recording, get ready." Tadao said and walked out the room.

"Tadao?" I just questioned in my bed.

Tadao's P.O.V.

"IM HERE!" I shouted and backflipped into the room.

"Tadao?" Syo asked.

"OHAYO! I'm an idol! Happy, genki idol!" I shouted.

"What did Reiji do to this child?" Camus said.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked Syo.

"Did you meet up with Reiji or Otoya, it is 7am in the morning." Syo said.

"As Tokiya-nii stated, I shall not be acting like a Homeless 6 year old asking for money, I should be an idol with professionalism and funny idol that everyone loves." I smiled.

"My dude really went to I feel useless to I am an Happy, Genki Idol real quick." Syo said.

"Of course! And today I am going to Tokiya's live, mini live." I smiled.

"This guy has so much potential to become an idol." Syo said.

"I have been studying, The past isn't something that is meant to be fixed, only the future is what you look forward to." I said to them.

"HOW DID YOU LEARN HOW TO READ?!" Reiji asked.

"Uh well it is pretty easy not to read, am I not suppose to?" I asked.

"That's the big question we have." Syo said.

"Alright Tadao, I talked to President, let's go to the live." Tokiya-nii said.

"YAY! Let's go!" I ran out of the room, I bumped my head on the door.

"LETS GO!" I ran even faster.

"The guy didn't even hesitate to say ow, he didn't even shed a tear." Syo said.

"As an idol you learn mistakes happen." Tokiya-nii said catching up to me.

((At the venue))

I was backstage, watching Tokiya-nii get ready. He told me I have to be professional at these types of places. After 1hr, the show finally started. It was nice and everything so bright. Though I noticed a storm coming through.

The storm was so close that the music and everything shut off. Everything was stopped people running up and down fixing it. I looked around and saw Tokiya just standing there, he told me when something is not right a live, you keep performing. I went onto the stage even though I was suppose to watch.

"Hey everybody! Up here! As you wait for the power to come back watch this performance!" I shouted.

"Tadao?" Tokiya was surprised.

I got into a position to start singing. I decided to sing Stand Up Soul.

"Saa tachi agare! Ima tachi agare! Kokoro hitotsu ni kobushi tsuki! Agero!" I started to sing the lyrics. AS I was singing they got the lights and music back.

"Woah, who is this kid?"

 "He is pretty amazing and so cute." 

"His singing voice is so cute."

"He is like an angel I love how he sings."   

The crowd started to get louder and louder and I kept singing.

At the end of the song I just heard applauding nonstop, and people saying "Encore! Encore!" I was very happy.

"Thank you for having me!" I ran off the stage and Tokiya-nii followed.

"Tadao, why did you do that?" Tokiya-nii asked.

"You told me, even if the lights are off, be the light to turn them back on." I smiled.

Tokiya-nii then hugged me.

"Now that's some idol energy I hear from you." Tokiya-nii said to me.

Then I saw Emilia again running away from someone, it looked like her mom. I couldn't chase her since I was told to stay in one spot.

"Tokiya-nii! Look it is Emilia! She looks like she is in trouble!" I shouted at him.

"Security!" Tokiya-niii called. And then they then started to chase after her.

"I hope she is alright." I whispered to myself.

Welp now you know why Tadao is so happy all the time. Tokiya did it, anyway I'm not dead nor quitting this, I'm just going to update more of the story, don't worry you will learn why Tadao is so happy in the head. Now we must part. Bye Tokiya Minis!