Chapter 3- "Tadao, I have to tell you..."

Tadao's P.O.V.

I was really confused what he was referring too, he never spoke to me like this. He just kept staring at me.....in a nice way. I got a little scared because he got along with me really quickly. He hasn't told me yet, I am so confused.

"Tadao, I will tell you at the agency." Tokiya said as he looked at the window.

I was ready what he was about to say, I guess something is up that is really important, on top of that I don't even know what an agency is. After 30 minutes, we finally got home, everyone was there, they looked super worried, Tokiya checked his phone.

"What is it, Tokiya?" I asked him, he had a surprised expression on his face.

He shook his head and got close to me and started to whisper, "Just go into the dorms, don't answer anyone."

"Why?" I whispered back.

"Just follow my lead and I will tell you." He whispered back not looking to happy.

I just nodded and followed him, but I felt........dizzy, I was a little wobbly and couldn't stop, I tried to call for Tokiya but it seemed like my mouth was forced shut. My vision was soon getting blurry and the last thing I saw was Tokiya getting out the car, and fell to the ground.

I have woken up in a room, with a really soft bed, I don't remember what happened. I see Otoya and Tokiya besides me. They were whispering with each other, I slowly blinked and they noticed me awake.

"How do you feel Tadao?" Otoya asked as he comes near.

I didn't really want to answer that question.

"Give him a break Otoya." Tokiya said putting his hand on Otoya's shoulder.

"We were all worried because you didn't answer your phone, I didn't know which recording studio, and then I see him pass out." Otoya said giving him a glaring look.

"The one I go to all the time." Tokiya said.

"You weren't there, do you work at another one?" Otoya asked.

"No, I don't think so." Tokiya thinking about it.

I wanted to get up but Tokiya glared at me, he didn't want me to move. He put his hand on my forehead.

"That's the problem, stay in bed." Tokiya said as he walked away.

I was so confused.

"What is it?" Otoya asked.

"He's sick, with a fever." Tokiya answered as he came back into the room.

"You rest, don't move from the bed." Tokiya said as he kissed me on the head.

"Tokiya!" I called him.

He looked back.

"Are we really brothers?" I asked looking down, but feeling regretful.

He nodded, and gave me the silent sign, I nodded and went back to sleep.

Otoya's P.O.V.

"Are you sure he is going to be alright?" I asked him feelings his forehead.

"He wasn't looking to good when he woke up either so it makes sense." Tokiya said as he left the room.

"Should we tell them?" I asked as I got up.

"Alright, let's go." Tokiya sighed.

:o Another cliffhanger, nope not at all, maybe, you are welcome, Chapter 4- "Tokiya tell them" will be out shortly. Make sure you comment, vote and follow me. Till next time. <3