𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪

(Play the song once you get to the party)
Despite what Pansy said kind of pissed me off I went upstairs to our dorm to get dressed. Pansy followed behind to choose an outfit for me since we're roommates.

"I think Cedric will like this one!" she says while holding up one of her really revealing outfits.

"Pansy that's too revealing! Plus I don't want to impress him or anyone. I'm just trying to have fun"

"Ugh dressing like your grandmother isn't fun Y/n!" I just roll my eyes at her comment and grab the outfit she chose.

"Fine, but I don't want to hear another word out of you!" she quickly raises her hands in defeat and acts like she's zipping her lips shut. She leaves the room so that I can get dressed. Once I finish putting on the outfit Pansy picked out I start to go downstairs to the common room. Before I walked in I saw flashing lights of different colors and heard really loud music.

"Well hello there champion!" I turn around to see Hermione standing there with Ginny.

"Hey guys! I didn't know you would be here" they laugh at my response as if I was stupid.

"Of course we would be here! It is a party after all" Ginny takes a sip of her drink after she says that. She then quickly grabs Hermione and I's arm to lead us to the couch. Once we sit down I see Harry, Pansy, Draco, Hermione, Ginny, Daphne, George and Fred, and Ron who's still giving me a dirty look.

"Okay Hermione how do you play this game?" Ron asks while still lookin at me.

"You ask someone truth or dare. If they choose truth you have to ask them a question and they have to answer honestly. Which in this case...I brought some Veritaserum!" everyone thanked her for bringing it and the twins were shocked that they didn't think about that.

"Thank you! But anyways if someone chooses dare then you tell them to do something. Here's the twist, if they refuse to answer your question or do your dare then they have to kiss you" just as she says that I notice Cedric was listening to Hermione's instructions. He walks over to where we are and sits down in front of the couch I'm sitting on.

"I'm a little intrigued so I'll play!" he turns around to look at me and smirks. Then turns his attention back to the game.

The game was a little boring at first until it started to get interesting. We continue to drink as we play. Getting more and more drunk.

"Y/n truth or dare?" Pansy asks while smirking at you.

"Hmm dare!"

"I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the room"

"Oh that's easy!" I get up while everyone's attention is on me. I walk towards Pansy, she got nervous and didn't know what to do.

"Pansy...can you move you're covering the hottest person in the room" I wink at her and she looks at me shocked. She moves out of the way to reveal Hermione sitting on the couch. I raise an eyebrow as a way to ask her if it's okay. She nods so I lift her head up with my hand as I lean closer to her.

We're like a few inches away from each other at this point. I lean in and we start kissing. I hear everyone cheering for us except for two people...Cedric and Ron. After five seconds which felt like a minute we both pull away. I smile at her and then go back to where I was sitting.

When I sit down I feel someone pat me on the back. I turn around to see it who it was and it was Daphne.

"Good job Y/n!"

"That was hot!" I look over and see that Pansy was the one who said that.

"Thanks? It wasn't really that hard though" I laugh and everyone continues to play. Since I did my dare I have to choose someone to ask.

"Cedric! Truth or dare?" he quickly turns around to face me and starts to think about what he should say.

"Truth!" I try my best to not laugh when he said truth. But he notices and laughs too.

"Is it true...Ah I don't know what to ask!" Ginny quickly walks over to me and whispers what I should ask. I laugh a little bit but this time out of embarrassment. I really don't want to ask this but since everyone is drunk I might as well do it.

"Okay Mr. Diggory is it true that you fancy me?" I give him a smirk right when I ask this question. Cedric immediately without any hesitation he answered the question.

"Yes! Yes I do fancy you Y/n" he gets up and starts leaning really close to me. I look over at Ron panicking because I didn't know what to do. He's my best friend so he could probably tell me what I should do. But instead he got up and walked towards Lavender. He started talking to her but every time he saw Cedric getting closer to me he would do the same to Lavender.

Seeing Ron so close to Lavender made me pissed. So I grabbed Cedric's face and started to make out with him. I look over at Ron and wink at him. He got really mad and just left the party. I didn't care anymore, I was ready to move on from Ron.

So I continued to make out with Cedric until I pulled away. I look around and see everyone's faces. They're all shocked by what I did but I didn't care. I grabbed his arm and led him to my dorm room. We sat on my bed and since we were really drunk we decided to go to sleep.

We both decide that it's best for him to stay over so he doesn't get in trouble. I tell him that we can both sleep on my bed since the floor is really uncomfortable. As soon as I lay down he grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer to him. After he does that he wraps his arms around me and just falls asleep. I laugh a little trying my best to not wake him up and I go to sleep.