𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝?!

Bloody Hell!

I wake up to the sound of a familiar voice. I support myself up with my elbows as I lay on my bed. I look around to try and find who it was until I see Ron standing at the door.

"Did- did you two?!" he pointed at sleeping Cedric and then at me. I looked at him trying to process what he was thinking until it hit me.

"Oh for Merlin's sake no! We didn't do whatever it is you're thinking!" he stopped for a second and then suddenly smirked at me.

"Did you think any of those thoughts with me?" he asks while still smirking. I roll my eyes at him and throw my pillow towards his direction. He surprisingly dodged it and throws it back at me. But he missed and hit Cedric. He woke up rubbing the back of his head and then kissed me on the cheek.

"Hello darlin" he smiles sweetly at me until he noticed that Ron was there.

"Why are you just standing there?! And how did you get in?!" he sits up patiently waiting for Ron to answer him.

"I may or may not have blackmailed your roommate to let me in..." Ron slowly turned around getting ready to run away. Cedric gets up grabbing his wand and chases Ron. Ron starts screaming while running downstairs. I walk following behind them as they run. I sit down on the couch laughing because they're now running around the couch.

Cedric continued chasing Ron around the common room until he caught him. He points his wand directly at Ron's throat. Ron slowly shallows nothing as he looks back up at Cedric.

"What do you mean blackmailed?" Cedric says in a demanding tone. Geez if Ron wasn't here I would've done something not so innocent to Cedric right now. 

"I just gave him some food in exchange of him letting me in" Cedric laughs and puts his wand down.

"That's not blackmailing you idiot" he says as he sits down on the couch. Me and Ron follow behind him. We both sit down next to each other while Cedric is across from us. I look at Cedric and he gives me that look. The look that makes me know that I should probably move right now.

I get up and sit next to Cedric. When I sat down Cedric immediately put his arm around my shoulder. I think as a way to let Ron know that I'm his. Ron looks at us and starts blushing.

"Umm I should probably go...Lavender is probably looking for me...bye" he runs as fast as he could out of the common room. Me and Cedric look at each other confused.

"Was he always this weird?" Cedric says as he points over to where Ron was sitting.

"Not until he found out what that time of the month meant" he looked at me for a second and then started laughing. He then quickly grabs his wand.

"Accio clock" the clock appeared in his hands. He looked at the time with his eyes really wide.

"It's almost time for breakfast! Please hurry up I'm really hungry" he gets on his knees and starts begging me to hurry up as a joke. I laugh a little and go upstairs to get my robe. I put my robe on and tie my tie. Then I put my shoes on and Cedric still isn't ready.

"Come on Cedric! You told me to hurry up but now you're taking forever!" I yell from the common room hoping that he heard me. Five minutes later he finally comes downstairs.

"Sorry I was taking a shower. I was kind of hoping you would join though" he smirks. I punch him on the shoulder then point at the door. He nods and starts walking out.

I walk closely behind him until I finally catch up. We finally get to the Great Hall and some students turn to look at us. Cedric hugs me and walks over to his table. I walk to my table and sit down.

"So..." Daphne says as she scoots closer to me.

"So what?" I say as I start eating.

"What did you two do while we were gone?" Pansy says while she's next to Blaise. Draco is staring at both at them in disgust.

"Oh! We ate here, then we went into the Room of Requirements and found the Mirror of Erised" Daphne went from curious to bored real quick.

"Wait what do you mean by 'we'?" Blaise asks

"Oh right you guys weren't there! It was me, Fleur, Viktor, and Cedric" Pansy lifted up an eyebrow.

"Where is Viktor and Fleur anyways?" Draco quickly look up and was ready to interfere in our conversation.

"Oh they went back to their schools...how sad" he pouts trying to make fun of all of us. I grab my wand and point it at him.

"What are you going to do? Are you going to hex me or no are you going to turn my hair green? Ooo I'm so sca-" before he could even finish I turn him into a ferret. He was going to run away but I grabbed him and held him in my arms.

"Sorry guys my pet is a little out of control" I say while looking down at ferret Draco. They all laugh at my joke and continue to eat. When we all finish we decide to go to the library. I put the ferret on a seat and turn him back to Draco.

"What the bloody hell was that for?!" he says while slamming his hands on the table.

"You were out of control so I had to do what animal control would. Which is control the animal" I say as I put my hands up in defeat. Everyone in our friend group laughs and he gives them a dirty look.

"What is that?! Some stupid muggle thing?" he then crosses his arms.

"Actually it is. If you want to say something about it I'll call them to come pick you up dirty little ferret!" I pick up my phone pretending to call them and he quickly grabs my phone.

"Fine I won't say anything about it! Just- please don't call them" he begs me and I grab my phone back.

"Okay then I won't call them" I get up and walk out of the library. I walk towards Cedric's dorm but immediately bump into Lavender and Ron. Both with their hair and clothes messy...

"Before one of you say anything I don't want to know" they both nod and run away laughing. I gag in disgust and continue walking.