IMPORTANT MESSAGES!!

I would like to take some time to say that black live will and still matter. I don't care if you disagree with me. There are actual people being murdered for just their skin color. If you choose to not act least say something or educate others then you're a part of the problem.

If you can look for some petitions you can sign or donate. We need to keep fighting until they can finally be safe from things like this happening again. If you can't donate please search up on youtube "BLM watch to donate" and watch as many videos as you can. Watching those videos will give the creator of the video gain money to donate that money.

You can watch or keep the video as a background. Don't skip the ads either I know ads are annoying but not skipping them helps. Please PLEASE do your research and educate yourself on this. Also please spread the word and tell people about this horrible situation going on. Use that voice that you have to educate others.

If you can spend time out of your day to read smut or any wattpad fanfic then you have time to do what's right. Fight for black people who sadly have to FIGHT FOR BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS!!!

I'll put a link where you can sign some petitions in the comments.

There's also another issue going on in the HP fandom on Tik Tok. Jewish, poc, trans, LGBTQ+ members and literally anyone who isn't white or "normal" are being silenced. Accounts such as silenceblackies and many more are spam liking them (poc, jewish, and trans accounts) as a way to get them shadowbanned. And if they're shadowbanned they won't be able to say anything about the accounts that are silencing them.

If you come across any of those accounts please block or report them. It makes me sad that something that used to make me and other potterheads happy turned so toxic bc of disgusting people.

Also it's been going around that PornHub has kidnapped and forced young girls to make sexual videos. I don't have much information about this situation. But educate yourself on this too and try to sign petitions or donate as much as you can.