𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕜

Everyone except for the four of us who are in the Tri-Wizard Tournament leave and Neville who stayed in library. They all left to the Black Lake patiently waiting for the second task to start. I go straight to the library where Neville was.

"Y/n! Hi!" he got up and gave me the most loving hug I've ever received. I hug him tightly not wanting to let go. Neville was getting bullied by Draco and I punched Draco while cursing at him. I threatened to push him down the stairs too for bullying Neville and that's how we met. Ever since then we have been the best of friends.

"Hi Neville! Do you have any Gillyweed?"

"Actually yeah I do! I'll be right back with it"

Me and Neville would always sit in the library talking about Herbology. Well, it's mostly him talking about it while I listen. It truly makes him happy if you listen to him. People make it a big deal that a Slytherin is friends with a Gryffindor and by people I mean Draco (white ferret) Malfoy.

While I think about the time I tried to push Malfoy down the stairs...which were a lot of times, Neville comes back.

"Here you go Y/n"

"Thank you Neville you're a life saver!" I say as I hug him tightly. I kiss him on the cheek as a thank you and wave goodbye to him as I leave. I go to my dorm room and put a bathing suit on. I put my robe over it and tie it. As I walk down the corridor I bump into Dumbledore.

"Sorry!"

"It's okay Scamander. I was about to come tell you that you should get going to the Black Lake"

I thank him as I walk away- well more like speed walking away. I aparate to the Black Lake to make it easier for myself. Once I'm there I look around. I notice that there's a few people missing. Ron, Hermione, Cho, and Fleur's sister aren't there.

I brush it off and pay attention to the person talking. They tell us that in the water there's something we have to rescue that's important to us. I wondered what it could be but they told us to go. I take off my robe and dive into the water. As I get closer to the ground I decide to eat the Gillyweed Neville gave me.

Thanks to Neville I know exactly what effect Gillyweed has. So when I was able to breathe I wasn't surprised. I reach the ground and see Merpeople holding sharp objects. I look behind them and see the four people I didn't see before we came in the water. I swim as fast as I could towards them.

They see me coming so they try to attack me.

"Expelliarmus!"

They swim away as fast as they could. When they're finally gone I swim towards Ron. I was able to get him free easily for some reason. I look around and see Fleur struggling to set her sister free. I swim over to her while holding on to Ron as much as I can.

I help Fleur free her sister and we both swim back up. Ron and Fleur's sister quickly wake up once we reach the surface. I look around to see if Viktor and Cedric made it. I see Viktor but I started to panic when I don't see Cedric. I hand Ron to Fleur who was no longer in the water anymore.

I swim back down to see unconscious Cedric being taken by Merpeople. I grab Cedric's arm and pull him as much as I can. The Merpeople wouldn't let go so I started kicking their arms. They quickly let go so I grabbed Cedric. I look around and see Cho so I grab her too.

I swim to the surface but none of them wake up. I get them to safety and they immediately take them to Hogwarts. Everyone cheers for me since I saved almost everyone except Hermione and Viktor. I didn't care about that. All I cared about was that both Cho and Cedric are safe.

Dumbledore aparates me to the hospital wing where Cho and Cedric are. I run where Cho is laying.

"Cho are you okay?!"

"My head hurts a little but I'm fine thanks to you"

"You don't have to thank me. I'm sure you would've done the same thing for me" she nods and gives me a hug. I hug her back and then wave goodbye to her since she needs her rest.

I walk towards Madam Pomfrey.

"Is he okay?!"

"Yes he's okay but he's been asking for you the entire time" I thank her for taking care of both Cho and Cedric. I walk to where Pomfrey told me Cedric is. I turn around to see her and Dumbledore giving me two thumbs up as they follow me.

"Hey Y/n" he said as he tried to get up. But then his rib cage started hurting so he laid back down.

"Hey Cedric, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm better now except my rib cage hurts" he pats the side of his bed as a way to tell me to sit down. I sit down next to him and Pomfrey looks at us.

"Aww how cute! I checked and he just seems to have a sharp pain on his rib cage but nothing serious"

"Okay thank you Madam Pomfrey" she nods and then walks away. Dumbledore stood in front of the bed for a few seconds. Just staring at us two talking to each other. We both look at him and he quickly clears his throat.

"Oh right! I should get going now" he waved goodbye as he leaves the hospital wing. Me and Cedric look at each other. We started laughing at what just happened.

Then we talk about what happened at the second task. He explains how one of the merpeople hit him in the head with something hard as he tried to get to the surface with Cho. We continue talking until it got dark.

"Well I should get going now bye Cedric"

"Wait!" he grabs my arm as I try to walk away.

"What?"

"Can you stay with me for a little more" I look at him as he gives me puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine" he laughs as he scoots over to give me some room. I lay next to him and we continue talking. We both start to get sleepy so I decide to just stay. We wrap our arms around each other and just go to sleep.

~~~~~~
Sorry that I'm taking so long on making more chapters of this fanfic and the George one. I've been trying to do my school work and focusing on myself for a while. But I'm working on a few more chapters right now that will be posted on Monday so be ready for that.