𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟?

I stand there totally shocked and not knowing what to do or say. While a million thoughts are spinning in my head. Is he the reason why my feelings for Ron are gone? I know he fancies me but do I fancy him?

I quickly snapped out of it when I remember that Cedric ran out of the room. I told them what I saw and they quickly told me to run after him. So I did, I ran out of the room searching for him. There's no way I'll be able to find him in this big castle. Until I remembered that at some point during the Summer the twins gave me the Marauder's map.

I forgot to give it back to them and I was planning to after they come back from Hogsmeade. So I ran straight to my dorm room to get the map. I grab it from behind a painting on the wall that I put there so no one could find it. I look in the map and see that he's leaving the school.

I quickly walk as fast as I can to get to Cedric. He's getting closer and closer to the door. Luckily I finally caught up with him.

"Cedric I need to talk to you" I say as I grab his arm. I looked into his eyes and he looks sad. I asked him what was wrong but he quickly change the subject.

"You said you wanted to talk to me"

"Yes I do actually. Cedric, I don't know why but I think I'm in love with you" He looked at me with a surprised expression on his face. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to a random corridor. I was going to ask why he did that but he quickly pulled me into a kiss. There was a lot of emotions in that kiss. I felt passion, love, and lust all at the same time.

While we kissed I felt as if we were meant to be. I've never felt this feeling even with Ron, even when I thought that he was the one for me. But with Cedric it's different I actually believe that Cedric could be the one for me. I just feel like we fit together perfectly and...I don't want to lose him.

We pulled away from each other and he just looks into my eyes. He smiles and just hug me tightly and as if he doesn't want to let go. I truly believe that me Cedric have something really special. I know this may sound cheesy since I literally just told my feelings to him just now. But that's exactly how I feel.

No matter what I do no matter what I say it was always Cedric. And deep down I knew that I just didn't want to let go of Ron. But I last Ron a long time ago, the old him is gone. He's slowly drifting away from me. No matter what I do either way me and Ron wouldn't have lasted long.

But that's okay because I now have Cedric by my side. At least now I know what he feels is real. Unlike Ron who probably just wanted to get his mind off of someone. Yes I do mean Hermione! But what Cedric and I feel for each other, that's real!

He grabbed my hand and walked me to his dorm room. He said the password and we walked in. Once we got in he slammed me against the wall and started kissing me. He grabbed my arm again and lead me to his bed. We laid down on the bed cuddling until we fell asleep.

Opposites Attract (Cedric Diggory x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara