𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕜

I wake up to Cedric moving around. I turn to face him and just watch him sleep. He looks so peaceful while he sleeps.

"Like what you see Y/n?" I playfully punch him in the shoulder as he laughs at me.

"Actually...no I was just thinking about how I should go to Ron's dorm and cuddle with him instead"

"That's it!" he gets up and I get up as fast as I could. He pushes me on the bed and starts to tickle me. I start screaming at him telling him to stop. He finally stops and lays next to me as we both laugh.

Dumbledore then came to the hospital wing. He told both of us about the third task. I wasn't ready for this to be honest. But I had to keep a brave face on. Because if anyone notices they'll see me as weak.

I hug Cedric goodbye before I left to go to my dorm room. As soon as I go in Daphne and Pansy ram towards me. They both hug me having me in the middle.

"Hey we missed you!" Pansy said while she starts to hug me tighter.

"Uhh...guys? You're kind of suffocating me"

"Oh! sorry" Daphne says as she lets go of me.

Then they remembered about what happened yesterday in the Great Hall. They started asking me the same questions they asked yesterday. I tried to answer all of them but they kept asking more and more questions. When they finally stop asking questions I go and take a shower. When I got out of the bathroom Pansy and Daphne were gone.

I didn't think much of it because they're always running off somewhere without telling me. Anyways I got dressed and headed to the Quidditch pitch. When I got there everyone was already there. I thought I was late but when I looked around Fleur, Viktor, and Cedric weren't there.

"There you are Y/n!" I turn around to see who it was since the voice sounded so familiar. When I turn around I see that it's Hagrid.

"The champions aren't here yet so it seems you're pretty early. No need to worry though you can sit with your friends while you wait" He says as he walks away. I nod and head to where Hermione is.

"Hi Mione"

"Oh hey Y/n! I noticed that the other Champions aren't here. They should be here by now along with Harry and Ron. They weren't in their dorm room when I checked" Hermione looked really worried for those two boys. I feel bad for her she's basically the mom of them. They're always running off somewhere while Hermione tries to look for them. I'm pretty sure they do that on purpose though but she doesn't realize it.

"I'm sure they're okay Hermione. Don't worry about them and just relax" she nods her head and pays attention to Dumbledore who starts to talk.

"Welcome everyone to the third and final task of the Tri-Wizard Tournament. As you can see three of the Champions aren't here yet. So I'll go search for them but you all stay here and relax" he heads back to Hogwarts to search for the other Champions. I sit down next to Hermione and we eat chocolate frogs as we wait.

Two minutes pass by and then five minutes as we wait. Then Dumbledore finally comes back with them. So I hug Hermione goodbye and go with the rest of the Champions. Dumbledore tells everyone what's in the maze we're going into and explains what we have to do. Dumbledore then shoots something from his wand into the air so the Champions run into the maze.

We all go different ways so I'm basically alone in this big maze. I just run different directions not knowing where to go. I thought I made it but instead I ran into a giant spider.

"Expelliarmus!" the spider explodes and I get green goo on me. I try to wipe as much as could off of me and then continued running. I heard screaming so I followed them as best as I could. As I got closer the screams suddenly stopped. I ran as fast as I could to where I thought the scream came from.

When I got there I saw Fleur laying on the ground stunned. I pick her up and put her in a corner where she could be safe. I continue walking around until I saw lights flashing. I follow the lights and I see Viktor torturing Cedric with the Cruciatus Curse. Without even thinking I stunned Viktor.

I helped Cedric and we both hold on to Viktor while dragging him to a corner of the maze. We were walking around trying to find the cup but run into a Acromantula. We decide to work together and defeat it. I was so close to giving up until we finally found the cup.

"You should take it Cedric" I say as I try to catch my breath.

"No you take it Y/n! You saved me from the Black Lake so you deserve it more than I do"

After arguing about who should take it we decide that we both should.

"Ready?" he nods

3
2
1

GO!

We both run and grab the cup at the same time. I finally felt relieved that we were finally getting out of this maze. But once I open my eyes I notice that we're not at the start of the maze. I look around and see that it looks like a cemetery. I go up to one specific tombstone and read the name.

Tom Riddle December 31 1926- 1943

I heard about Tom but I never knew who he was. All I knew is that he became the Dark Lord. But he died so I just assumed that everything was finally over. Cedric walked to something that looked like a house. Then the door opens and I see Peter Pettigrew holding what looks like a baby Voldemort.

Then Voldemort says something that makes me grab my wand and point it at Peter out of instinct.

"Kill the Spare" Peter immediately goes to grab his wand.

~~~~~~

I changed my mind and just decided to publish the four chapters I just now finished.