𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕜

"It's not as interesting as I thought it would be" I say as I look around wiping dust off the broken piano.

"Yeah I expected it to be creepier than this honestly" He opens a door that was on the left side. But i wasn't paying attention to him until his dramatic arse gasped really loud.

"What did you find" I turn to face him and he had a big smile on his face while he points to the door. I look to see that there's a tunnel leading somewhere. I leave the shack to tell Ron and Lavender.

"So there's no ghosts but there's a tunnel? Sweet let's go Lav!" Ron grabs Lavender's hand and brings her into the shack. I follow behind them until we get to the door.

"Where do you think it leads to?" Lavender asks. We all look at each other grinning a little.

"Let's go find out" Cedric says as he goes into the tunnel. We all follow him until I catch up with him and hold his hand. He smiles sweetly at me and kisses my forehead. We continue walking for at least a minute until we finally reach the end.

"Wait...we're inside the Whomping Willow!" Ron yells out. He starts laughing until Lavender hits him in the back of the head.

"You've got to be quiet Ronald Weasley! Or then we'll get caught and probably get in trouble" I say while keeping my attention to the end of the tunnel.

"Sorry it's just no one's ever made it inside this damn tree without getting thrown around" he laughs quietly until he realizes that we're probably not going to get out.

"I've got an idea" Cedric was grinning really wide as he grabs his wand. 

"Immobilus!" he did the freezing charm on the tree. When the tree finally stopped moving we all got out of the tunnel. We look at the tree one more time before heading back to Hogwarts.

When we finally enter the school we run into Hermione and Harry.

"Where have you guys been? I've been looking all over for you four!" she yells out as she grabs my hand leading me to the library. Everyone follows closely behind me and I hear Ron laughing. I turn around and give him a death glare kind of hinting that I will hit him. He stops laughing and just looks at the ground holding Lavender's hand.

I look over at the table Hermione is leading us to and see Ginny sitting there. I sit down next to Ginny and patiently wait for Hermione to start talking.

"The Yule Ball is coming up and I'm freaking out!" she yells out. I can't tell there's something that she's leaving out.

"There's something else you want to say, I know there is" I tell her as a way to let her know that she can tell us.

"Viktor Krum sent me a note and he wants me to be his date to the ball! I guess Dumbledore invited them back to celebrate with us at the ball" she had a big smile on her face. She seems genuinely happy that Viktor is her date.

But I know deep down that there's someone else she'd rather go with. Someone named...Ron Weasley.

I know I had a crush on him and all. Hermione and Ginny were there for me when I fancied him. But that's all it was, just a crush. I can tell that Hermione is in love with him honestly. At the same time I don't want Lavender to get hurt so I don't try to encourage her to tell him.

Al though I would like her to tell Ron how she feels. She still needs to respect the fact that he's dating someone right now. I know he's in love with Hermione too and it hurts me that he's dating Lavender while loving someone else.

"Y/n you there?" Ron asks while he's all up in my face. I push his face away and he falls on his chair.

"Yeah sorry my mind was somewhere else" I reply trying to push my thoughts away. I suddenly feel something tap my thigh.

"Are you okay?" Cedric whispers to me. I nod my head yes and Ginny holds my hand.

"If you need to talk to someone about it I'm here" she reassured me hoping it will make me feel better. And it did honestly.

We keep talking about the Yule Ball. Ginny mentioned that Neville asked her to go. I already know that Cedric and I will go together because we're dating. Ron and Lavender are planning to go together but Lavender for some reason didn't seem to happy about that.

I honestly don't know why. But she didn't have that big smile on her face like she usually has. I really hope she doesn't know how Ron actually feels. Because that would break her so much and I don't want her to go through that.