ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ - ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ

ᴄᴀꜱᴛ

ᴄʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇʀ ᴋɪɴɴᴇʏ ᴀꜱ ᴇᴍᴍɪᴇ ᴋᴇʏ

ʙɪʟʟʏ ᴜɴɢᴇʀ ᴀꜱ ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴀᴠᴇɴᴘᴏʀᴛ

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ

ʙᴏʏꜱʜɪᴛ ʙʏ ᴍᴀᴅɪꜱᴏɴ ʙᴇᴇʀ

ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴠᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴀᴀʟ

ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ʙʏ ᴀᴜ/ʀᴀ

ʟᴇᴍᴏɴꜱ ʙʏ ᴀꜱʜʟᴇʏ ᴛɪꜱᴅᴀʟᴇ

ᴍᴀᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ʙʏ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛ

ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙʏ ᴊᴏɴɴʏ ᴡᴇꜱᴛ

ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴜɴɴ

ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ʙʏ ʟᴀɴʏ

a/n: hey guys! i recently just watched lab rats for the first time last year and i instantly fell in love with it. i actually decided to watch it for a second time lol because i love it so much. just for a heads up, this book is set between season one episode fifteen to season two episode twenty, so that's a lot for me to write lol. that's why i am separating this book up into three parts (KEY TO MY MIND, KEY TO MY SOUL, KEY TO MY HEART) just so i don't struggle too much lol. this is also the first book in the lab rats series lol, but you don't really have to read the others after this if you don't want to. it's up to you guys lol (leo's would be second, then bree's, and then adam is the last book if you wanted to know the order of the series). thank you for reading this fanfic and i hope you enjoy it!

ps. chase is going to be older than leo in this fanfic. i've seen some people say that chase is younger than leo, but i never thought that because i always thought he was older than leo. thanks!

pps.  i'm going to have like 1.5 and 2.5 and 3.5 and 4.5 books that'll go along with these books as well. they're going to have like 5 chapters in them and it'll just be little things that will happen in them that i couldn't really put in the books.

Rights belong to Disney nd the creators of Lab Rats. I only own Emmie Key, her family, and her story.