Chapter One: Introduction

Disclaimer: as much as I wish I did, I don't own Naruto. Don't sue me please.

******************************

Sakura's pov-

Hi my name is Sakura Haruno, I go to Konaha high school in Japan, I live in a normal house with my mum, and my dad who is usually abroad, I have a cat called Neko (very creative I know XD) but that is not important. What is important is I have a HUGE crush on a guy at my school called Sasuke Uchiha, he has millions of fangirls. I guess I am one of them but I like to think I'm special. For starters he is in my form group, he was in my group for English once when we did a group project once with Naruto Uzumaki, he is annoying. It was Monday morning and I am off to school, I should be meeting my best friend Ino at the gates this morning.

I met Ino and two of my other friends by the gate, Hinata and Tenten. Hinata was shy and cute while Tenten was boysterious but at the same time super nice. Atleast them two didn't have a crush on Sasuke-kun, as far as I know.

"Hi guys!" I said as I waved to the girls,

"Hi Sak..." Ino started "OMG look it's Sasuke-kun!" It was as if all the girls in the school playground had run over too him, including me and Ino.

Sasuke Pov-

Stupid fangirls, are they that obsessed?

Naruto and I begin to walk into school. "Move ladies, your highness would like some air space!" Naruto shouted,

"Suprised your not out of things to say to these fangirls dobe," I said,

"Well I try," Naruto laughed,

"Hn," the fangirls parted as we walked towards the doors. We went straight to our form room, hanging round there was just an open fangirl trap. Sure there was fangirls in our form but they didn't get here this early. "SASUKE-KUN!" He heard a pink haired girl and a blonde haired girl shout. I guess I was wrong. "Sakura-Chan!" Naruto said, but Sakura completed ignored him.

"Can I Have your number Sasuke-kun?" Ino asked,

"No, he's giving his number to me pig!" Sakura shouted, the two girls started to argue,

"Sakura! Ino!" A girl shouted from down the corridor,

No, no more fangirls

I can agree with my inner on that one, it wasn't any fangirls though, it was Tenten and Hinata Hyuaga. My friend Neji's cousin. Tenten and Hinata walked over to us.

"H-hello N-Naruto-k-kun," Hinata muttered,

"Hi Hinata!" Naruto said cheerfully, she blushed. Ino and Sakura were still fighting.

"Can you guys shut up!" Tenten shouted and the fangirls shut up immediatly. Naruto chuckled, Hinata almost fainted.

"Well looks like Neji and Shikamaru are here," Naruto said,

"We better go before you get it for almost making Hinata faint, Naruto," Sakura said,

"What?" Naruto said confused,

"Nothing," Sakura laughed as the girls started to walk of,

"Bye Sasuke-kun!" Ino and Sakura waved to me at the same time, I sighed and ignored them.

"Pig!"

"Forehead!"

"Shut up!" they heard as the girls walked away. Neji and Shikamaru arrived and stood next to them. The room was engulfed in quiet.

Naruto broke the silence. "Are you guys free after school, my Mums going some where with her mates and my Dads working,"

"Troublesome," Shikamaru said,

"Hn," Me and Neji produced some kind of sound.

"Well aren't you guys a big ball of fun," he moaned,

"Fine," Shikamaru said,

"Don't get to excited Shikamaru," Naruto mumbled, "Neji, Sasuke?"

"Alright, I think Hinata-Sama is going out," Neji said,

"I guess," I said,

"Great,we can go after school!" Naruto was very optimistic about these trivial things.

Sakura pov-

"So are we still up for the mall later?" Ino asked,

"Yeah, I guess," Me and Tenten said, the mall was more Ino's thing, we just enjoyed starbucks (What I'm basic okay XD)

"Y-yes I-Ino-Chan," Hinata stuttered,

"Okay we meet at Starucks at 4:00 so we can go home and get changed," Ino said,

"Okay," we all agreed with her.

*******************