Chapter 20: I don't know!

*********************

Naruto's Pov-

Well this is awkward...

Sakura and Sasuke wouldn't make eye contact, no one was talking and Sai was oblivious to all of this.

"Are we doing this poster then?" I asked nervously, hoping I wouldn't die. I can't even remember what we were doing a poster for, something about the planet of I don't give a fuck. Who knows.

"I think Sai should do they design it because he's the artistic one," Sakura sighed, oh my god, she actually spoke. I looked around the room, turns out Lee had only just heard the news of Neji and Tenten's break up so that looked... Interesting. Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji were all quiet, Kibas table was always surprisingly quiet but seems to be the normalist (that's a word okay XD) table, Gaara's table was weirdly the loudest.

"Thank you," Sai smiled,

"I'll research," Sakura suggested,

"I'll put the information on the sheet then," Sasuke shrugged,

"What should I do," I muttered,

"You can help me," Sasuke and Sakura said simultaneously, the two eyes each other, I gulped.

"He can help me, you two will only mess about," Sakura hissed,

"Like he'll be more well behaved helping you," Sasuke growled,

"Guys, it's okay, I'll find another job," I muttered, I was ignored. They were like parents fighting over their child.

"I'll probably need help doing this anyway," Sasuke said,

"And I won't?" Sakura almost shouted. We had regained our place as the loudest table.

"Would you stop being annoying," Sasuke leaned back on his chair.

"I'm annoying! At least I didn't fake going out with someone and didn't tell them!" Sakura shouted, eyes turned to Sakura, Kurenai-sensei, looked up from her work.

"Sakura, do you need to stand outside for a bit?" Her red eyes glared at Sakura,

"No I don't, sorry Sensei," Sakura bowed her head and began writing stuff down. "Work with Sasuke if you want Naruto, I don't care."

I worked with Sai. If anyone cares.

Sakura's POV-

"I completely forgot!" I grinned remembering the news I had heard the other day. Ino, Tenten, Hinata and I were walking randomly around the school because we felt like there was nothing better to do during our break. "Hinata?"

"H-hai,"

"Do you want to know what Naruto said about you the other day?" I giggled,

"W-what did he say?" Hinata tried to hide her blush,

"Well," I began, "I asked him who he likes, I suggested you and he went all red and said you were pretty, which he basically indirectly confession to liking you,"

"Aww!" Ino squealed,

"I, um," Hinata's face had gone bright red. Red as a certain someone's hair I saw walking towards me.

"Sakura," She said, looking dead in my eyes,

"What do you want Karin?" I sighed,

"I haven't come to pick a fight, I wanted to um, um," Karin suddenly became very nervous,

"What?" I asked,

"Apologise," the red head said, I was pretty shocked. "When you and Sasuke-Kun broke up, Sasuke-kun was really upset and angry, I realised that I don't care if he ends up with me, I just want him to be happy," she looked up at me, and smiled a little, I had never seen Karin Uzumaki be kind in my life.

"Then go make him happy," I shrugged,

"I can't," she shook her head,

"Why not?"

"He's happy with you," she said, my cheeks went pink. No, no, no, Sasuke is an asshole, he doesn't care at all. He used me, I don't care, it was just a crush.

"Do what you want, just don't make him sad, okay?" Karin said,

"I'll try," I smile. Karin continued walking pat me,

"See you around Sakura," she was being friendly now too? We watched her turn the corner,

"Well that was weird..." Tenten shivered.

"Yeah," I muttered lost in thought. "What do you guys think?" I bit my lip. Sasuke was being a bitch today anyway. If I made hi so happy then he would have to win me over.

Third Person Pov- This may get a little confusing-

"You have to try win her over Sasuke!" Naruto shouted at Sasuke,

"hn,"

****

"Karin's right, you did make Sasuke-kun happy," Ino thought about Sakura's question.

****

"Yeah, you were different when you were with her," Kiba said, "Your back to your normal grumpy self now,"

****

"No way! Don't get back with him, he should of told you, if he really liked you!" Tenten almost shouted,

****

"You were actually starting to like her, that's sad, you should get back together," Neji said, causing the Uchiha to turn his head away.

****

"T-tenten's right, what Sasuke-kun did was horrible yet.." Hinata began,

****

"There's time to get her to forgive you!" Naruto grinned optimistically.

****

"I think he needs to beg on his knees for his forgiveness," Ino interrupted with a sigh,

****

"It's gonna take a lot to win Sakura over though," Kiba muttered,

****

"Y-you'd be a c-cuter couple second time round," Hinata actually finished her sentence,

****

"But she was really rude earlier," Neji said,

****

"Why don't we leave it to Sasuke to decide?" Shikamaru suggested,

****

"What do you want Sakura?" Ino asked,

****

"I don't know!"

*****************

If you didn't understand that bit I kept switching the conversations between Sasuke's friends and Sakura's friends. And the last bit was them both together...