Chapter 17: Sakura's smart af

**************************************************

Sakura's Pov-

"Anyway I figured you'd get a little bored with only Sasuke coming to visit you," I said placing the vase of flowers on desk by Itachi's hospital bed. I sighed, the twenty one year old in a coma wasn't going to answer me. I wasn't even sure if he could hear me. Sasuke had come every night to visit Itachi. I told him to go relax at Naruto's and I'll keep him company. Of course it took more persuading then that. "I hope you wake up soon, Sasuke seems really down without you and I don't think he likes staying with Naruto very much." Itachi looked so pale and so lifeless. It was weird I could look at him without wanting to cry. Although I have spent most of my life wanting to be a doctor so its something I needed to get use to. But this was Itachi, Sasuke's embarrassing brother, the person who found me when I was told my Dad was dead and apparently a Akatsuki target. I'd promised Sasuke not to tell the police, I think he was right in saying they couldn't do much against the richest company in Japan. I looked down at Itachi, "does Sasuke just sit here and say nothing because I have no idea what I could say," I thought about it for a bit. I picked at my nails feeling the pressure of not saying anything. "You know my Dad, before he died, he told me to avoid you, that you were responsible for your parents death, but I couldn't because you had been do kind to me," a small smile reached my lips, "then after what Akatsuki did to you and Sasuke I realised-" what hold on, if Akatsuki had tried to kill the remaining Uchiha's... Itachi was working there.. He was trying to prove... "Itachi, you knew all along didn't you," I gasped, "I'm sorry I'll come back to talk another time." And with that I rushed out of the hospital room.

Sasuke's Pov-

"Oi temme!" Naruto shouted,
"Language Naruto," Minato (Naruto's Dad) said, "Lucky your mother didn't hear that,"
"Gomen Otosan," Naruto said, he had just come back from school, where I didn't have to go. I was sitting down stairs guest room because I couldn't get upstairs on my own. I got up and hopped out the room. "I brought Hinata over to help Me with the homework, that's okay with you right Sasuke?"
"Hn,"
"Great!" Naruto said loudly, how do his parents live with him?
"K-kon'nichiwa Minato-san," Hinata bowed,
"Good afternoon Hinata-san," Minato said politely,
"K-kon'nichiwa Sasuke-kun," Hinata looked at me, "Are you feeling better?" I nodded, Hinata was very quiet and almost weird, but at least she wasn't a fangirl.
"Sasuke's coming back in soon, hopefully," Naruto grinned. Yeah right.

Hinata and Naruto began on the homework, I sat there bored on my phone. Usually at this point I was at the hospital but Sakura told me not to. How she managed to persuade me I don't know. Minato casually looked over at Naruto and Hinata, checking to see if they were making out yet, I mean still doing there homework. Naruto looked really happy with Hinata, they would make an adorable couple.
I thought Naruto liked Sakura?
Oh yeah, that's how I ended up with Sakura. He can have her in what five days. Five days. Where did the time go?
Don't tell me your up going to miss it.
I don't know, she's sweet, kind and caring; no wonder Naruto likes her so much.
Stop thinking about Naruto and think about yourself.
What do you mean?
How much do you like Sakura?
I'm gonna stop talking to myself now.
You've known for along time Uchiha, you love Her.
I, I guess I do.. No I really do. I love Sakura Haruno.

But what am I going to tell her in five days?

Sakura's Pov-

What were did it go? I searched my room for the piece of paper about Akatsuki. Come one this is important I need to write this down. "Mum!" I shouted, "have you been in my room?"
"No!" She shouted back, since my dad died she would only reply with one word answers. I continued searching manically, I'm sure I just left it on my desk!
"Meow," I heard Neko say. I sat down on my bed, I gave up trying to find it. Instead I write my new theory on a post it note and stuck it on my wall, I'm going to have to tell Sasuke, after school tomorrow. Hopefully it's not to late. I stroked Neko's fur and watched her purr in delight. "Did she forget to feed you again?" I knew she couldn't reply. My mum would also forget to feed the cat now too. "Come on then," I lifted the calm Neko up and left my room. "Meow," she purred,
"What?" I said, turning round to face my room. I gasped. Neko nuzzled my neck, maybe it was nothing, just being paranoid. I continued to walk down the stairs.

No-ones POV-

"See! Tobi's a good boy!" The Akatsuki member would have been smirking if anyone could have seen past his mask.
"Good for you hm," Deidara said sarcastically. The Akatsuki meeting room was a little boring at the moment. Only Tobi, Deidara, Sasori and Konan currently occupied it.
"What did you take anyway?" Deidara asked,
"Um, um," Tobi scratched his head.
"He raided a teenage girls room," Sasori said,
"Oi! Don't make Tobi seem bad!" Tobi shouted,
"Sounds like I didn't miss much," Hidan burst into the room,
"Err," Deidara moaned,
"Shut up you shit," Hidan growled,
"Be quiet," Kakuzu soon followed Hidan in the room. They were soon joined by Kisame, Zetsu, Pein and the other Akatsuki members.
"I called this meeting because our information is out," Pein said,
"Again!?" Hidan exclaimed, "last time was that stupid detective Hawobo or something,"
"Haruno," Kakuzu corrected him,
"Right, that's what I said," Hidan nodded,
"Any way, Tobi brought back this," Pein held up a sheet. "Recently this sheet didn't have much information on us. A few important facts, nothing we were going to worry about."
"So," Deidara was getting impatient,
"Today, Tobi received he next piece of information they found out," Pein held the post it note up. In messy hand writing in read, 'Akatsuki killed Sasuke's parents!'
"It's a shame such a smart brain has to go to waste, but our next target it Sakura Haruno."

.