Chapter eleven: No

******************************************

Sakura Pov-
"Holy fucking shit, I stubbed my toe, fuuuckk," we heard a voice from our 'special' guest coming in to our economics class. Some amusement first thing on a Monday morning.
"Hidan we are in a school," a lower voice sighed,
"Shut the fuck up Kakuzu!" Hid an groaned.
"Err, these our guests today, Mr Hidan and Mr Kakuzu, make sure you pay attention to what they have to say," Kakashi-Sensei said before rushing out of the room.
"I fucking hate children," Hidan sighed.
"Hid-,"
"Okay you little shits," Hidan began, Kakuzu had given up on controlling his swearing, "Kakuzu is an expert with economics and stuff so yeah, anyway we are from the business Akatsuki, you may of heard of them," Hidan finished. Me and Ino looked at each other, was every one in Akatsuki weirdos? First there was Deidara, a complete pervet; his partner Sasori, who likes 'feisty' girls as Deidara said. Now these two, one with a bad swearing habit the other covering his face with some piece of fabric.
"Okay you can shut up now Hidan," Kakuzu said,
"Excuse me!" Hidan shouted. Hinata (who was sitting next to me) and I couldn't stop giggling. This was Akatsuki? I started to feel sorry for Itachi who was going to work there.

Next was Maths with Asuma-sensei, I inwardly groaned. I sat in my normal seat next to Ino before he said, "get into the groups Kakashi assigned you, or whatever."
"Nooooo," we all moaned,
"Just do it," Asuma-Sensei sighed. I dragged myself to the table with Naruto and Sai and sat down, Sasuke sat down next to me. Asuma-Sensei handed out worksheets, what was the point of sitting in groups? "So Sai," I said bored, "how was your date with pig?"
"She is not a pig, she is beautiful," Sai smirked, that was cute, "unlike you," OMG he was going to die!
"Excuse me!" I stood,
"Sakura," Sasuke's smooth voice said, I slowly sat back down,
"You gonna take that Sasuke?" Naruto sniggered,
"I can feel him staring me to death," Sai said scared. I giggled to myself.
"So Sai do you like Ino?" Naruto sniggered, Sai looked at Naruto,
"I'm not answering that,"
"Aww," me and Naruto whined.
"Keep it down!" We heard Asuma-sensei shout.
"Geez," Naruto sulked.

Sasuke Pov-

What a dick, does he have sense? Sakura is FAR from ugly. What am I Saying? I sound like Naruto when we were younger. The rest of the conversation was about the stupid maths equations and Sai's date with Ino.
"So Sasuke, Sakura," Naruto sniggered, I guess the subject had changed. "Did you two kiss on your date? Like you did on Friday?"
"I thought everyone had forgotten about that," Sakura sighed, I remained emotionless but really what was going through my mind was how much I wanted to strangle Naruto.
"So you didn't?" Naruto chuckled, "aww, your dating though,"
"Shut up, you don't know someone who really loves you is somewhere in this room," Sakura smirked,
"Please I have loads of fangirls," Naruto laughed,
"You wish dobe," I smirked.
"Temme!" Naruto shouted standing up,
"Naruto! You can see me after school!" Asuma-Sensei shouted,
"Asuma-Sensei!" Naruto groaned sitting back in his seat. I chuckled a bit while Sakura giggled at Naruto getting in trouble, Sai just smiled. Suddenly Sakura stopped and looked down at her work,
"Sakura, are you alright?" I asked,
"Yeah, I spaced out for a second," she smiled and was back to her normal self immediately. Weird. After a while the bell rang and we left to go to our next classes.

Sakura Pov (after school)-

Something is wrong, something is really wrong. I don't know what it is but I have a sick feeling inside me telling me something is not right. I said goodbye to Ino as I got of the bus. I don't like this feeling, I really don't. I quickened my pace, trying to get home as fast as possible. What was wrong with me? I could finally see my house, okay almost home. Almost home, I could sleep and eat food and face time Ino and post stupid and embarrassing mug shots of her in snapchat and go to sleep and dream about Sasuke and WHY AM I SO ANXIOUS? WHO'S BLACK CAR IS THAT OUTSIDE MY HOUSE? IT BETTER BE ONE OF MY DAD'S FRIENDS. AAAHHH! I internally screamed and found myself running to my house. Trying to act casual as possible but you don't just see someone randomly running down the road. I unlocked my door and stepped inside. The first thing I heard was sobbing. W-why was my mum sobbing, what was happening? I opened the door a little more, a man in a black suit was standing apologetically in front of sofa where my mum was crying.
"M-mum," I stuttered, dropping my bags,
"Sakura," she sobbed, "I'm so sorry," my mum could barely speak.
"Sakura-San right?" The man in the black suit said, I nodded, "my name is Sasori, " I stepped back a bit, wasn't that who Deidara spoke about, "Your father had to go back to America this morning, he was using one of plane companies we Akatsuki have bought, I apologies now that this plane crashed on the way to America,"
No,
No,
No,
No,
"I'm sorry Sakura-San,"
No,
No,
No,
No,
"Your father is..."
No,
No,
No,
"Dead,"

The whole world spun around me, my dad, my dad, he is dead. It can't be, can it? "You might not-," Sasori begun, I stepped back outside and slammed the door. I ran as far as I could, far away from that house. From Sasori, Akatsuki, my mum. I was so sorry, but I needed some time alone. I found myself at the park,must was peaceful enough so I stepped in. I found a peaceful place under a tree by the river. I fell onto my knees and that's when I let the tears full out. I ignored all the dog walkers giving me weird looks but didn't do anything. I ignored the fact that my mascara was running. I ignored the fact my pink hair was messy. I ignored the fact I was getting cold and had left my coat inside. It didn't matter, I didn't care anymore.
"Sakura?" A voice behind me said, I turned my head a bit, a dark haired boy stood a bit away from me. His onyx orbs staring at me. Sasuke. No Itachi?