Chapter 19: let her go

***********************

Sakura's POV-

"Sasuke-kun!" I shout down the corridor, the raven had finally returned to school so I finally get the chance to tell him.

"Hey forehead!" I saw Ino call for me to join her,

"Can it wait? This is important," I moaned impatiently,

"No, this is really important," Tenten said with a serious face,

"I really need to tell Sasuke something-," I began,

"It's about Sasuke," Ino said,

"What is it?" I sighed giving into my friends, Tenten bit her lip and looked at Ino.

"Well first I have broken up with Neji," Tenten started,

"I'm sorry," I looked at her sadly, "Wait was it because of Sasuke?" I asked,

"No, well kinda," Tenten said,

"Sakura," Ino looked me dead in the eye, "Sasuke asked you out," she took a deep breath, "as a dare,"

"What?" I was shocked, there just kidding, that's what friends do right? They can't be telling the truth, but the look they gave me was of seriousness,

"You heard her," Tenten looked at the floor, feeling guilty probably.

"No, your joking right?" I stood still, I don't believe this at all, not one bit,

"No I'm not," Ino shook her head, "you can even ask Sai, he was there when Neji admitted it,"

"Are you sure?" I could feel a small tear forming, they nodded slowly,

"Come here," Ino wrapped arms around me, she can't be telling the truth.

"I'm so sorry," Tenten said, I wrapped my arms round her,

"It's okay, I'm going to talk to Sasuke," purposely missing the -kun from his name.

"Are you sure?" Ino asked,

"Yup," Ino knew me, I was going to check before I believed what came out of Neji's mouth and. Ino knew that.

"I'll talk to you later," I sadly smiled before walking almost, storming over to Sasuke who was standing with Naruto. He didn't have crutches on any more, great I could kick him if it was true!

Third Person POV-

"Hey Sakura-chan," Naruto grinned as the pinkette began to walk over to him and Sasuke.

"Sorry Naruto, I have to speak urgently with my boyfriend," Sakura tried to smile while grabbing Sasuke's wrist and pulling him somewhere more private.

"What the hell?" Sasuke asked as her as he let her drag him away from the blonde. They finally made a stop round the corner away from everyone else.

"Okay Sasuke tell me the honest truth," Sakura said,

"Alright," Sasuke frowned, not sure what this was about,

"When you ask me out, w-was it a dare," she stuttered, Sasuke's heart skipped a beat. How did she know about that?

"N-no," he muttered,

"Y-your lying aren't you," Sakura said, the Uchiha took a deep breath. It wasn't supposed to end that way, he didn't want to tell, he felt so guilty. He never wanted to end this, recently he planned not to. Sasuke stayed silent and looked guilty into his girlfriends almost crying eyes. "H-how, why, you stupid, arrogant, son of bitch!" the crying pinkette shouted, releasing Sasuke's wrists, "I'm ending this fake relationship, bye Sasuke," Sakura stormed away. The Ravens heart shattered into a thousand pieces.