5-Ami Hado

If you look at the second chapter you'll see I changed Kian's look. I figured it would be better for him to resemble Bakugou and act like Camie, a bit of irony.

*~*My POV*~*

Aizawa walks into the common area where everyone is hanging out. " You have a visitor " He announced. " Is it mom/dad?? " They all asked. " Surprise!! " A woman popped out behind him. " Woah! It's pro hero Whirlwind! " Kenji said. They all surrounded her, except Akemi and Emiko. " You can stay here for a few hours, but then you have to go " Aizawa told her. " I know. " She smiled. " Ms Whirlwind, you're so amazing!! " Miijiro cheered.

" Don't be so formal. Just call me Hado. Today I'll help you out with some extra training " She smiled. " Hado? " Hiroto asked. " Yeah. I could've sworn Akemi was in this class too... " She said looking around. " I'm right here sis... " The bluenette said walking up. " My little light! You're just so adorable!! Mom and dad always ask about you, even though you write and call all the time they can't get their little baby out of their heads " She said hugging her.

" Sis... not so tight... " Akemi said. " Sorry sorry. Anyways, if you all feel like doing some quirk training with me, put on your gym clothes and head to the field. " She said. Almost everyone did so. Except Akemi and Emiko who just stayed. " You're not gonna go train with your sister? " Emiko asked. " No. What about you? You don't wanna go with the cool pro hero and work on your quirk? " Akemi asked.

" I don't think she'll tell me anything I don't already know plus, I'm not crazy about her like the rest of the class " Emiko said. " You're best policy is your honesty " Akemi smiled. " Kain, Kyōdake, and Mitsuo say my best policy is my chest " She said. " What? No way! They said that about me too! " She said. " So, why don't you like your sister? " Emiko said. " What are you talking about? I love my sister " Akemi said. " Yeah but you don't like her. You always seem sad when she's mentioned. " Emiko said

" Is it obvious? " Akemi asked. " Yeah, to someone who's not completely obsessed with her at least " Emiko shrugged. " Well I don't dislike her. It's just that sometimes she shows me up and it makes me feel embarrassed. " Akemi said. " Well there's gotta be something that you can do and your sister can't " Emiko said. " Well.... I can do this... " Akemi said, then Emiko suddenly lifted off the couch, a gentle breeze guided her movements, then she was placed back down. " If my sister tried, she'd blow you away " Akemi giggled.

" There you go. Something that your sister can't one up you on. " Emiko said. " Yeah... I guess it is... " Akemi said. " Anyways, you should just talk to her about it. I don't she's a bad person she just doesn't know that what she's doing is hurting you. If you just talk to her about it she'll back off. " She said. " You really think that would work? " She asked. " It works with Hikaru. " She shrugged. " But that's because you scare him. " Akemi said. " It still works " She said. " Okay. I'll try right now. But um... can you help me out? " Akemi asked. " Sure " Emiko stands up.

~Outside~

" So, Kaminari-San you should dry going up on your voltages bit by bit. Each time you get the hang of it and can go that high without frying your brain, take another step. Don't try too much at once. " Ami said. " Uhm... Nee-San... " Akemi said. " Hey lil sis, feel like training now? " Ami smiled. Akemi felt her confidence shoot out the window. " Uhm... n-no actually I just uh... I-I wanted to talk to you... " She stuttered. She looked at Emiko. " Everyone go away. " Emiko said. " What?! Noooo " Mana whined. Emiko glared at them, sending shivers down their spine.

The only ones who didn't back down and run away were Mika, Hanae, as Kasai. Mika and Hanae who didn't like the way Emiko looked at them, and Kasai who just didn't care. " Who do you think your talking to you damn Popsicle? " Mika asked. " Mika, Akemi wants to talk to her sister in private and I'm helping her. Go away " She said. " Why do you get to stay then?! That seems a little unfair! " Hanae said. " I never said that I was staying. I'm just getting you guys away from her so they can talk privately. Come on. " She said pulling them away, Mika cursing her.

" So, what did you want to talk about? Are you mad that I didn't spend time with you and instead your friends " She asked. " Actually... that's pretty close.. Really sometimes I just... " Akemi said. She looked to her right to see Emiko nod at her. " The truth is that sometimes you Uhm.. You show me up in front of my friends and it makes me feel... bad... and... yeah... " She said. " Really? I'm so sorry little sis I don't mean too!! " She said. She hugged her. " I love you so much I would never want to make you cry!! " Ami said.

" I-I never said that Ami " Akemi said. " I'm sorry. I promise I'll step back and let you do your thing from now on. " Ami said. Akemi smiled. " Thanks Nee-San " She said.

~Later That Day~

Ami brought over the trey with hot chocolate on it with marshmallows in the shape of cute puppies. " That's so cool! " Mana said. " Thanks. Actually it took me a few years to learn to do that. I always wanted to make coffee and stuff look cute since I was a little girl to make it more eye appealing " Ami said. Then she glanced to her left to see Akemi. " But, um Akemi has something really cool she can use her quirk for. I don't think I could do it if I trained for a million years. " Ami said. " Huh? " Akemi asked confused. Emiko made a motion as if she was lifting something up.

'What is it?' Akemi mouthed. " What you did earlier today " Emiko said. " Oh! " Akemi said. Suddenly everyone was flying in the air. " Woah! This is awesome! " Hiroto said. " We should do this more often! " Miijiro smiled. Akemi giggled, lifting herself in the air too. She bumped into Ami, and the two start laughing. An hour went by and Ami had to leave. " Okay, sadly I can't stay here forever. Make sure you do good and become excellent heroes. " She said. " Yes ma'am! " They all said. " Alright bringing in saplings " She said.

Everyone hugged her, except Mana who had to be pulled in by Miijiro.

Ami's Hero Outfit