2-Hero Names

*~*My POV*~*

Lissa was walking into class, she tripped over something. She looked down to see an unknown yellow life form. " Eeeek!! There's a monster in the class " She ran and hid behind Hiroto. " Nah that's just my dad " He shrugged. " Your... wha? " She asked. She screamed again when the 'monster' moved. Out popped a man with black hair, all black clothes, and a white bandage like scarf around his neck. " Good morning. I'm your hometown teacher " He said. " Wow! Hiroto you look just like your dad! It's uncanny " Mana said. 

" I get that a lot. But I'm told that I've got my mom's personality " He said. " Yo pops! How— " He said. " Behave yourself " He said with a red aura surrounding him. " Will do... " He said nervously, while Lissa walked back to her seat. " Anyways, we will be talking about hero names " He said. " That's right. And you'd better choose wisely. Or you'll be stuck with a bad hero name " Midnight said, walking into the room, her hands resting behind her head. " Woah! It's miss midnight! " Kenji said.

Kain blinks at her a million times over. " So awesome " He said having a slight nose bleed. He started drawing pictures. " Midnight will help you pick your names. " He said stepping into his sleeping bag. " Now! Write down your ideas for hero names and come on up here and show it off!! " She said. " I'll go first! " Akemi said happily bouncing up to the stand. " I am the floating hero' My hero name is Oxytoxin " She smiled. " A spin on the word Oxytocin. Very clever " Midnight compliments. " Thank you " She smiled before bouncing back to her seat.

Then Hikaru went. " Fire Dragon " He said lowly. " Super cool! " Midnight gave him a thumbs up. He blushed and quickly runs back to his seat. Then Hiroto. " I am the laughing hero; The Cackler! " He cheers. " Oh that is just Amazing " Midnight. smiled. " My hero name is great right Emiko " He winked at her. " Yeah sure whatever " She shrugged, looking at her nails. " Crash and burn " He muttered walking back to his seat. Then Mana. " I will be the lighting hero! My hero name is Lightning witch! " She said.

" Witch?! I don't think so. No evil monsters with warts on my watch " She said. " Oh man! I thought that one was nice " Mana sighed. Then Haru went. " I am, rainy season hero Frosch " He said. " Adorable! " Midnight smiles. " So cute " The girls said. I bet Emiko doesn't care. Hiroto thought and smirked. He looked over her face is flushed with happiness. " So cute " She said. " Oh come on! " He complained. " I've got the best name! " Mika said standing up. " Catastrophe! " She said happily. " Ooh! That ones cool " Midnight said. Eiichi walks up. " The flame hero! I'm Salamander " He said.

" I just love that name " Midnight smiled. " I'll go next " Kai sang. She danced up to the podium. " I am, the water hero; Aqua! " She said. " Perfect! " Midnight cheered. " I've got one! " Hanae said standing up. She smiled at the podium. " I am the sizing hero; Tiny Diamond " She said. " It's because your small and cute but that's also your quirk! I love it! " She said. " I've got one now " Sayuri said. " Oh well then come on up! " Midnight said. Sayuri went up to the podium. " I am the steel hero; Ms Heavy! " She said.

" That is a great name! " Midnight said. " Come in up! Don't be shy I want to hear you wonderful names! " She said. " I've got it now! Definitely! " Mana said. " Haywire! " She cheered. " Electric! " Midnight said with finger guns. " I'll go now " Emiko said. She walks up and shows her board. " Arctica " She said. " I love it! " Midnight said happily. " I've got mine now " Tensei said walking up. " Steel force " He said. " So shiny " She cheers. " My turn! My turn! " Mijiro cheered. She hops up to the stands. " I am, Acid Queen! " She said.

" I'm gonna have to say definitely no " She said. " Awe man!! " She said. Familiar... Midnight thought. " Acidia! " She cheered. " I've got it I've got it! " Lissa said. " I will be, Miss Phantom! " She said. " Great! " Midnight smiles. Then Akiyo walks up. " I am, The hair hero; Stylist! " She said. " Chic! " Midnight said.  " Love it all the way! " Midnight smiles. Then Kasai. " Mind Master! " He said. " Ooh, I like that one " Midnight smiles. Next went Hanaki. " I will be Gravibabe " She smiled. " I love it! " She smiled. Next Fuji.

" I am Gravitoss " He said. " You kids are great at coming up with names " Midnight said. He went back to his seat, high giving Hanaki on the way. Kain was next. " I'm the picture hero; Capturer " He winked. " Lovely " Midnight said. Last was Kenji. " I will be, The Puppet Master " He said. " Fantastsic! " She said. He walks back to his seat. Then there was the sound of something zipping down. " My nap is over so you guys should be finished. Am I correct? " He asked. " Yep! All done. And all great names as well " She said.

" Great " He said putting his sleeping bag away.