1-The First Day At School

They call eachother by their first names because they grew up together basically and are like close friends. Also because there's two Midoriya's in the class and when I'm referring to other siblings it'll be weird so everyone, including their parents and other pro's, will be addressed by their first names.

*~*My POV*~*

" Look, it's that girl that froze all the robots during the entrance exams " One girl whispered. Emiko walked silently through the halls to find her classroom. " Hey Emi! " Someone wrapped their arm around her shoulder. It was Hiroto. " Hey Ice babe " He winked. " No " She said. " What? I didn't even say anything yet! " He pouts. " My older brother Hikaru may or may not be standing behind us, glaring at you angrily. If you look back you might faint, but before then he might kill your just for touching me. " She said.

" He's not there " He said, even though he didn't turn around. " Are you sure? Why don't you turn around and check " She said. He suddenly stopped while she kept walking, slowly and cautiously turning around. He wasn't there. " See I told ya... Aw Dammit she got me again! " He said.

~In class~

" What's up what's up what's up!!! " Hizashi yelled loudly, making the class cover their ears. " I thought your dad was our home room teacher " Mana said to Hiroto. " Yeah but he's sick today so he couldn't come in " He shrugged. " Alright, let's start with some Quirk testing. Get changed into these gym clothes and then meet in the yard " He said holding up a bag. He passed them out to each one of them.

Test One

They were all dressed in their gym clothes. Mic had them all lined up. " Today, your going to demonstrate your quirks in different tests. First, by throwing this ball " He said, throwing up a weird looking tennis ball. " Now line up and we can start " He said. They all fell into line. First Mika went. She powered it with her explosion. " 745 kilometers! Nice! " He high fives her. Next Akemi. She threw it, shifting the air around it. " 658 Kilometers! Man you guys are good " Mic said. Next Hanako went. She changed the weight to make it weightless.

" Infinity Huh? Man these next heroes are gonna be so sweet! " Hizashi said. " Looks like I won and you lost Mika " She smirked. " Don't you ever call me a damn loser again " Mika said, making explosions in her hands. " Let's see who's next... " Mic said. Kasai went. He made the gravitational pull opposite, making it fly towards the sun. " I'm not getting a read on this thing... maybe it's broken " Mic said hitting it. " Oh! I got it now! 92.624 miles " He said.

Test Two

" Alright! Time for the Long jump " He said. They all lined up again. Mika went first. She used her quirk to jump all the way over the box. " Hahaha! Suck it idiots! " She said. Then Hanaki went to show her up. She jumped over the box as well, using her quirk and went farther than she did. Then Akemi. She went farther than the both of them. " You think you frickin cool?! I'm going again!! " Mika said making explosions in her palms. " Eh— sorry you can only go once " Hizashi sweat drops.

Next Hikaru. He jumped and flew over it. " Hey that's cheating he flew!! " Mika said. " No not really. Actually he jumped then flew over it " Hizashi notes. " I'm sorry " Hikaru cries into his palms. " Look what you did " Hanaki sighed. Next Haru went. He jumped, ending up almost at the end. " Jumping is one of my specialties, ribbit " He said.

After

Everyone was finished and they got changed back into their uniforms. It's now time for lunch. " Hey! Emiko come sit over here with us! " Hiroto pulls her to a table. There was Hanae, Akemi, Eiichi, and Hanaki. Her lunch was cold sobs noodles. " Idatakimas! " They all said before digging into their food. " So, Hanaki, Eiichi your fathers the number one hero right? That means he's at work a lot right? Do you see him all the time or is he working? " Akemi asked.

" Well he does work a lot, but he makes time to come home and see all of us " She explained. " I bet it's soooo cool to have your father be the number one hero " She said. " Nah. He's a total weirdo " They said simultaneously. " So Ice babe... " Hiroto said, sliding closer to next to her. " Watch it " She said, before eating some more of her soba. " I mean Emiko.. " He said nervously. " Got any plans for this weekend because I— " He was cut off when Kai suddenly ran up to the table and pushed his face out of the way.

" Hey guys. I'm having a beach party this weekend wanna come? There's cabins where we can sleep for the weekend. Your all welcome to come! " She said. " Ow my face! " Hiroto said. " Yeah sure! " Eiichi said. " I'm down " Hanae shrugged. " I can't wait! " Hanaki said. " Sound super fun! " Akemi said. " Of course I'll be there! " Hiroto said. " And.... " She said, turning to Emiko along with everyone else. " Oh. Sure I'll come " She said. " Awesome! I bet you'll look super hot in a— " She cut him off by slamming his face into the table.

" Pervert " She muttered. Everyone started started laughing. " That's not funny! That hurt a lot " He said rubbing his cheeks.