4-Ghostly

*~*My POV*~*

" No way! " Lissa said. " Why not?! It'll be fun. I already got Hiroto, Eiichi, Hanaki, Akemi, Mika, Sayuri, and Tensei on board. Everyone else said they're busy. You've gotta come! " Miijiro said. " No way! " Akiyo said shaking her head. " Why not? " She asked. " I don't trust them. Besides the fact of me hating scary things, I don't think those masks are animal cruelty free " Lissa said. " They are! Trust me I checked! I knew you'd say something like that so I made sure of it " She said.

" Your on board right? " She added. " Mmmm... gimme 7 new controllers and you've got yourself a deal " Akiyo said. " 3 " Miijiro haggled. " 5 " Akiyo said. " Deal " She said. Then she looked at Lissa. " Oh fine! " She said. " Yes! Here's the tickets the addresses are on there. Meet there at 5 PM this Saturday " She said. " Alright cool " Akiyo shrugged, the two walked away talking some more while Miijiro went to her locker.

~That Saturday~

" Hey!! " Miijiro said at the two girls who finally arrived. " Okay here's all your tickets! Let's go inside! " She cheered hanging them tickets. They each get them scanned and walked inside. Their was a loud sound of thunder and two screams off in the distance. Akiyo and Lissa screamed even though nothing happened to them. " You don't have to be scared Emiko. You can hold my hand if you want " Hiroto said. " No thanks. I'm okay " She shrugged. " Crash " Miijiro said. " And burn " Hiroto sighed.

Hanaki wraps her arm around Emiko's shoulder. " Lemme talk to you for a bit " She said, she held her back from everyone else so they can talk privately. Sorta. " So, What's up with you and Hiroto? " She asked. " Nothing " She shrugged. " He obviously likes you " She said. " I know " She said. " Do you like him back? " She asked. " I dunno " She said. " I'll take that as a yes " She shrugged. " I didn't— " Emiko slightly blushed. She was cut off by Hanaki. " Anyways, why don't you give in a little " She said.

" What do you mean? " She asked. " Just act scared next time someone jumps out to you " She shrugged. " Why? " She asked. " I know your not the type to do that. But just stop letting him down so much Y'know. What're you scared of? " She asked. Emiko thought for a little bit. " Blood... and Vampires.... and sunflowers " She said. " What? Why sunflowers? " She asked. " When I was 5, Hikaru chased me around with sunflowers stuck on the top of his head and it looked like an alien. " She said.

" That's a weird thing to be scared of. But there was like a hundred vampires popping out just now " She said. " Yeah I know but those are all fake " She said. " Just pretend they're real " She shrugged. " It's like acting in a play " She said. Emiko's eyes lit up. " I always wanted to be in a play. It seems fun " She said. " Well pretend this is a play and your role is to act scared of the next thing you see and grab onto Hiroto " She said. " Fine " She said. " Great now lets go " She pulled her along. The ghosts and monsters felt as if their jobs weren't being done right.

The girls didn't react to anything they'd done.

~A bit later~

Emiko was walking next to Hiroto. Suddenly a werewolf pops out right next to her. She screamed and held onto Hiroto's arm. He was a little shocked. " It... Ahem! It's okay Emiko don't be scared " He said. She sighed lowly.

~After~

" See that wasn't so bad right? " Hanaki asked. " It was embarrassing " Emiko crosses her arms blushing. " Mmmhmm. And I bet you hated it " She said. " I did " She said. " Then you might wanna look in the mirror because your blushing " She said. Emiko felt her face. It didn't feel hot. " Shut up " She rolled her eyes.