•14•

I woke up to my curtains opening. I had a headache and my stomach was cramping.

"Rise and shine." Dad said.

"Dad, I don't wanna move." I said.

"What's wrong Dan?" Dad asked.

"Stomach cramp and headache." I said.

"Your period?" Dad asked.

"Yeah and it hurts." I groaned.

"Alright, I'll run you a hot bath. Then while you're in the bath I'll change your sheets and see if your mom has a hot water bottle." Dad said walking to my bathroom. He came back.

"Dad, can I have chocolate?" I asked.

"After you've had breakfast." Dad said walking out. I got up and grabbed a change of clothes.

After I finished in the bathroom I dressed and went downstairs after taking one of Sam's flannel shirts from his closet and putting it over my shoulders

"Morning." I said walking in and grabbing breakfast before sitting down.

"Is your stomach still hurting?" Mom asked.

"Not so much. It's my head that's hurting now." I said.

"Aww poor baby." Sam teased.

"You never learn do you?" Mom asked him.

"Why are you messing with a hormonal teenager do you have a death wish?" Liam asked him.

"You girls overplay it so much. It's a stomach ache how bad does it hurt?" Adam asked.

"Weren't you crying last night because you stumbled your toe?" Kirby asked.

"That was you I could here you in my room." I said.

"You cried after you thought Dad cut you out of the will. So I'd like to see how you cope with bleeding for a week once a month with a stomach cramp, headache and sometimes a bad back." Mom said.

"Why are you all ganging up on me?" Adam asked.

"Aww do you want a box of tissues?" I asked in a baby voice.

"Boys back me up here." Adam said.

"In the wise words of Rachel Greene from Friends..." Sam started

"No uterus no opinion." Dad and Sam said.

"And nothing scares me more than trying to argue with Fallon and Dani. I like my life too much to go there." Sam said.

"Sam, I'd never kill you." Mom said.

"I would." I said. Everyone turned to look at me. "I'm joking, juvie food sucks." I said. Everyone was still looking at me. "And I'd miss most of you." I said.

"Well at least your honest." Blake said.

Timeskip

I was in Mom's office. I was doing schoolwork on the couch. My stomach and head started hurting again.