•3•

Connor, Fallon, Liam and I were in the suite. Fallon and Liam sat on the couch while Connor and I sat on the floor playing with his toys. The door knocked and Liam got up to get it.

"Hi. Sorry. Thank you so much for watching him. I hope it wasn't a problem." Heidi said.

"Oh, no, no, not at all. We had a lot of fun." Liam said.

"Well, (CHUCKLES) I bet you are exhausted. And you probably have a really early flight home tomorrow so..." Fallon tried.

"Well, actually, I postponed our flight. Savannah didn't work out, but I got an interview for a job here in Atlanta. It's not my dream advertising job, but it
pays well, and I don't know, I'm really considering it." Heidi said.

"Well, that seems pretty reckless, I mean, don't you think? Atlanta schools are... they're terrible. Tell her, Liam. Tell her how terrible they are." Fallon tried.

"Uh... You know what, why don't you two come to the engagement party tomorrow night and we can talk about being in Atlanta. You know, the pros and cons." Liam said.

"We'd love that. I think it would be nice for Connor to have his father around more often." Heidi said.

Timeskip

I was with Fallon and one of her friends Culhane at her office

I was with Fallon and one of her friends Culhane at her office. I was sat doing schoolwork.

"Look, I got to be honest, Dominique's antics drove Monica out of the state, so I'm not exactly leaping at the opportunity to sign her client/fake daughter." Fallon said.

"I get it. Dom can be difficult, but Vanessa is not. She's talented, she's dedicated...we've been seeing each other." Culhane said.

"Oh! Okay, I get it. You did something wrong and you're trying to make it up to her. See? I told you when we were dating you needed to be more communicative." Fallon told him.

"Look, I'm being serious, Fallon. And I thought you were already gonna sign her." Culhane said.

"I was, I was, I just, you know, I wanted to see Dominique beg, a little, but it's fine. We can make it official." Fallon said.

"Ah, so Vanessa's been missing out on opportunities
while you were busy being vindictive?" Culhane said.

"Well, it sounds bad when you say it like that. What if... I let her sing at my engagement party? Would that help?" Fallon asked.

"Ah, so John Mayer backed out, huh?" Culhane asked.

"Oh, he's such a flake. I hate his stupid, baggy clothes." Fallon said.

"Vanessa will be thrilled." Culhane said.

"Oh, and a word of warning, steer clear of Dominique. Goes for you too Dani." Fallon said.