•13•

I walked downstairs and Mom and Dad came out of the dining room.

"Happy birthday." They both said.

"That's today." I asked looking up from my phone.

"18th of November. Yep." Dad said hugging me.

"Did you forget your own birthday?" Mom asked hugging me.

"Considering I've spent more birthdays in a cell than not, my birthday just goes over my head." I said.

"Okay. Well go eat breakfast while we go get ready." Dad said. I nodded walking to the dining room.

"Happy birthday." Blake, Sam, Kirby and Adam said.

"Thanks." I said grabbing a plate of food and sitting down. I finished eating and headed upstairs to get changed.

 I finished eating and headed upstairs to get changed

I walked back downstairs. Holly, Amber and Jess were stood talking with Mom and Dad.

"If it wasn't your birthday I would make you go change that shirt." Dad said. I smiled.

"So where's the boys?" I asked.

"Rio and TJ got in detention for fighting with Reggie. Tyler's probably being a nerd somewhere and Jacob is god knows where." Holly said.

"Right, we're kicking you out. Go have fun with your friends and we'll see you later." Mom said.

"Go on." Dad said.

"Come on." Amber said putting her arm around my shoulder. We went shopping and had our nails done then went for food and watched a new movie. We drove back to the manor. We got out of the car and a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"It's only me." Rio said.

"Okay well are you gonna take your hands off my eyes?" I asked.

"Sorry. No can do. Orders from the bosses." Rio said.

"Fine but if I end up in a wall you're gonna be on the floor." I said. Rio chuckled as I heard doors open. Rio took his hands off my eyes.

 Rio took his hands off my eyes