𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...
.
.
.
𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍.
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

Y/N had never seen the Order Hall before, nor really ever been near the Order's hq in general. She usually just stayed on her side of town.

So, walking inside of this place was a bit different. She didn't care too much for Jesse, but she felt special walking into such a place with Jesse, Petra, and her friends by her side.
The order hall was like their treasure room back in their shop, except a bit more organized. Too organized for her liking.

She had been spacing out when a guy, around Jesse's age, had shouted.
"Ohhh, Jesse! I'm so glad you're here."
It had knocked her out of her thoughts quickly.

"Hey Radar—"
"There's a LOT going on." The guy known as Radar interrupted Jesse.
"Someone still needs to finalize their ideas for the founding day banners, the cake baking team can't agree on what color to make the front of their shop, the wool-master's guild isn't super happy about their booth being next to the firework union (understandable), the delegate from Boom-town left word that she wanted to make a speech at the parade. Very odd? Blue hair? Smells like sulfur? Speaking of which, you should probably work on your founding day keynote address. Oh, and rehearse it! Why didn't I factor in rehearsal time? Stupid, STUPID. I'm sure I can shift a few things around, maybe push back your lunch with the followers of Soren... they're very strange anyway. They'll understand. Maybe. And did you know Lucas left another draft for you to look at? I said you'd try and give notes when possible, but not to get his hopes up. Annnnnd then I left a general block of time for "founding day related disasters." Figured that would cover any of the various and sundry things that come up." Radar suddenly snapped out of his ramble.

"Ahh! Sorry. Got in the zone there. What's up boss?" Jesse walked past Radar, signaling for everyone else to follow.
"I see you brought friends..? And a new accessory?"

"Short version, the town's in danger. I stopped it for now, but I think this can help me fix it permanently. I'll be gone for a little bit." Jesse answered.

"Gone? But Jesse—what about BeaconTown? Founding day is right around the corner and if it's really, in-in-in DANGER who will protect everyone?" Radar begun to freak out.

"Why don't you try leading them, pal?" Jesse put his hands onto Radar's shoulders, comforting him.
"What?? Me?! That's... this is..."

"Try not to explode." Petra interjected.

Radar let out a fanboy screech and Y/N noticed Jesse rolling his eyes.

Radar managed to calm himself down, and he cleared his throat. "Jesse, I won't let you down."
"And I know you won't." Jesse said.

"Good luck, boss. BeaconTown will be waiting for you when you get back." Radar gave a salute.
He turned around, only to be scared by Jack, who laughed when he saw Radar flinch.
"Gah! Um, goodbye." Radar said, quickly escorting himself out of the room.

"Heh. You said it. Can't believe that's your assistant. He's more wound up than a pack of parrots with a Jukebox. Or a—" Jack's voice faded in Y/N's mind.
That Radar kid. It was true what Jack said, he was a bit odd, but Y/N honestly felt bad for him. He was obviously trying his hardest.

She snapped back to reality when Jack cleared his throat.
"So where's this armor of yours?" He asked, placing his hands on his hips. He took a look around and marveled at the treasure. "Wow. You've got some pretty cool stuff here. Stuff I've never, er, probably only seen, y'know, once or twice."

"Not as cool as my stuff, of course. But you're well on your way." Jack complimented.
Y/N cleared her throat. " You mean our stuff?"
Nurm gave a "hrmm." in agreement.
"Right, yeah. Our stuff." Jack huffed slightly.