Rewrite announcement

Heya!
Anyone who still might be interested in this mediocre book, I'm pleased to announce a rewrite coming very soon. This book was one of my better works (not saying much lol) and I'd like to revive the original spark I had for it. My old writing style makes me cringe, so I'm wiping my book of it and replacing it with something better.

The original YN/insert concept character will be the same, but I'm going to give them a name. It's gonna be much easier on me that way lmao. I hope none of you dislike this change. Let me know if any of you would prefer the original vague naming and descriptions.

The story may change slightly, as I feel it's kinda useless and boring to write a story where there's simply an added character to the already pre-established storyline. I want some originality, something that would be memorable.

Another note for those who might be interested in any of my other books, this is the only one I'm going to be rewriting for a while. I think I'm going to work on 1-2 stories at a time instead of my previous habits of starting 5 different ones and never completing farther than the third chapter lol.

That all being said, I really hope you enjoy what is to come.
Love you all! <3