𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...
.
.
.
𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍.
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝙸𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚢

Screams of civilians echoed through the town as the threat of it being turned to rubble and ash was still a possibility.
Y/N could feel the beat of her well-worn boots against the stone pavement as she searched desperately for someone she knew in the crowd. Looking for either Jack, Petra, or Jesse himself. She was mainly looking for Jesse, as she had thought of a plan draft as she made her way over to the gate.

Suddenly, she recognized a familiar face in the crowd of mobs and panicking citizens of Beacon Town.
"Jack!" She began to sprint over to him, heart still beating heavily. The screams of terrified citizens drove her forward. She was never a hero, but this was her time. She knew it.

Hearing his name being called, his head perked up, looking for where the voice came from. He had been fighting off some mobs before he had seen Y/N running towards him.
"Y/N! I'm assuming you got Nurm and Vos' message?"

Once she had slowed down and caught her breath, Y/N explained what they needed to do.
"Yeah, they got to me and I sent them to the house. Alright, look. I've made a bit of a plan on my way here. If everything goes right, it should work. I just need Jesse and Petra. Then, we can work out the plan."
Jack smirked. "You and those plans of yours."

Y/N gave him a punch to the shoulder. "This is serious. I need you to help me find them."
"Ah, alright. I'll help. I'll search that side of the path and you'll search the other."
Y/N nodded and took off in the direction of the area she had to search.

She sped-walked behind houses and other structures, being careful not to be seen by the admin. If he caught her, she didn't know what she would do. She didn't feel like dying today.

Every step forward made her chest feel heavy—as if a large stone had been placed on it. She felt like something bad was going to happen.
She didn't know why, she just didn't like the feeling, that's for sure.

A few dodged creeper explosions and zombies later, Y/N found herself bumping into the man himself, Jesse.
"Ugh, I need to stop doing that." Y/N said as she rubbed her head.

"Y/N? What are you—"

She got up quickly. "Alright, I have a plan. I needed to find you for this to work." She looked around before getting closer to Jesse.
"That gauntlet of yours—it's important to defeating him. My theory is that if you punch it into the symbol on the back of the admin's head, he should get weaker. Keep doing that and he should be down. Remember the statues in the temple? They all had the same symbol on the back of their heads. Last time, we defeated them with swords, but this is the only logical solution I can come up with. So if you didn't catch that, what you need to do is get up to the back of the admin's head and punch your gauntlet into the symbol a few times."
Y/N gave a smirk. "I can be a distraction."

Jesse nodded and gave a smile, a genuine one. "Got it. I can do this."
"Alright. Do your best, kid. I'm rooting for—"

"Ah, there you are, champion." The admin was peering down at both of them from over a building. His loud, booming voice hurt both of their ears.
Y/N rolled away when the statue reached down at them.

"Ahh!" Jesse yelled, batting at the Admin's prismarine hand with his sword when he had picked him up from the ground.

Y/N growled under her breath. "Dammit!" She ran into the main street of Beacon Town where the admin stood. She had to make a distraction.

"Oi! Stone face!" Y/N had pulled out her bow and shot the colossus in one of his glowing green eyes. The admin recoiled slightly before turning to face her.