the rewrite is finally here !!

it's certainly been a while since i last updated this, but i'm happy to announce that the rewrite is finally here. a major overhaul from this story, a lot of changes. but i do hope that you all enjoy it regardless. i'm going to do my best to update it frequently, but given my current rush of inspiration, im fairly confident about this one.

i would also just like to say how thankful i am for the attention that this fic has gotten. much more praise and compliments than i honestly think it deserves. it's frankly a little cringy looking back at my writing, which is why im choosing to rewrite.

this game is something very near to my heart and im very passionate about it. and i feel like this story is pretty half assed, not to mention i begun to write it when i was like 13. overall, i don't want this to be my contribution to the fandom. i know im capable of much better so that's what im going to do.

"the morningstar parable" is the rewrite, going to be in a separate book. as much as i dislike this one, i feel like it would be wrong to delete it.

the story has a lot of philosophical / biblical themes, which i know isn't everyone's cup of tea. i completely understand if that isn't something you'd be interested in. also the love interest is changed slightly, opting to be two this time. our boy romeo and ivor. i want it to be up to readers on what they want the final pairing to be, so feedback will be much appreciated. but as for the ships, expect a lot of slow burn.

the story is very changed. i won't explain too much, but the reader character / oc is no longer an adventurer but rather a historian, among other similar subjects she specializes in. i feel like it suits her a lot more.

i really hope you all will choose to tune into this new book. and once again, thank you very much for reading. <3