Part 1.

Yay! First story- 

Enjoy <3

Doc casually walked down a street, looking up to see the towering city bank in front of him. His face cloaked from the eyes around him, he began towards the entrance of the bank, slipping in as someone walked in before him. Doc stepped into the line and glanced at the counter ahead. '5 employees, 6 officers, vault must be kept towards the back of the bank' He began thinking of his plan, as the line slowly got shorter and shorter. As he approached the counter the employee at the desk smiled.

"Hello sir! How can we help you today?" He said with a fake smile. Doc put a note on the counter and looked at the employee in the eyes, his own dark black eyes piercing the man's soul. The employee looked back at him. "Name?"

"The Mangler." Doc said, a smile crept onto his face. With a snap all of the officers pulled out their guns on everyone in the bank, their bones cracking into the exact position Doc wanted them. They tried to pull their guns away but to no avail. The Mangler had control of them now.

"Now I think you can help me," Doc said as his hood fell off Revealing a broken and torn face. His robotic eye focusing on the shivering employee in front of him. He looked at the name tag on the employee's shirt. "Uhhh Dave? Could you lend me a hand and show me out the back?" Doc smiled, and pulled Dave's feet towards him. No one moved as Doc led Dave towards the back and towards the Vault. If he was going to commit one of the most petty crimes, he might as well do it right.

Bdubs walked out of the Pesky Bird coffee satisfied with the hot drink in his hands. It wasn't too often Bdubs drank coffee but lately he had needed the extra boost so he didn't mind. It was also ironic since he worked there as well, so a free cup of coffee was a deal he couldn't pass up. He walked down back towards his apartment building. He passed a group of people gathering around a tv store window.

"Bank robbery committed just moments ago by The Mangler, police helpless to stop him." The radio echoed. Bdubs spit his coffee back into the cup. 'Well isn't this Cliche' He thought as he sped past all the tv spectators. Bdubs backed into an alley and pulled his bandanna down over his eyes. When he opened them his once dark chocolate eyes were now pure white.

"Time to go clean up The Manglers mess" He smiled as he made his way to the bank.

Doc whipped the sweat from his face as he watched Dave struggle to open the vault. Having to control this many people at once was always very tiring. If he didn't hurry more cops might show up soon and his hold on the officers at the front couldnt last much longer. Doc however didn't have time to worry about that, he was just waiting for the right person to show up. A loud clank filled the room as Doc looked up to see the vault creek open. He smiled as he moved Dave away, the employee yelping in fear. Doc stepped in to see stacks of gold, and lockers possibly filled with money. Dave tried to get up and run but Doc clenched his fist causing Dave's leg to twist in an unnatural direction. He screamed in agony and fell to the floor. Doc looked back at him and stepped back from all of the riches. He wasn't here for that anyways.

"Thank you 'Dave' for helping me," Doc said, kneeling down to Dave's eye level. "But i'm afraid your usefulness is over." The cyborg smiled maniacally and stood up, walking towards the back wall. He pulled a small device from his pocket and placed it on the wall. "Tell LuxShield Hi for me," Doc grinned. Then the ticking began.

Bdubs stopped in front of the bank, completely out of breath. 'I really need to find a faster way to get around' he thought as he pushed open the doors. He was greeted by 6 officers pointing their guns at the door. Bdubs summoned two orbs in his hands, ready to fight. When suddenly all of them fell to the floor. Bdubs helped one of them up, telling him to evacuate as many people as possible. The officer nodded and stumbled upright and began to move people out, other officers following behind. Bdubs ran up to a few people in the corner.

"Where is the Mangler," he asked. A man stood, helping someone next to him get up.

"He is towards the back of the bank," he said. Bdubs nodded and ran behind the counter towards the back. "Go get 'em LuxShield" The man called from behind him. Bdubs smiled and began running towards the back when a loud explosion erupted from in front of him. He flew backwards, landing awkwardly on his feet. Bdubs ran forward to see a large hole in the wall and a man on the floor. His leg was clearly broken and he was covered in debris.

"Are you ok sir?!" Bdubs asked, pulling the man away from the gaping hole. The man looked up at Bdubs with tears in his eyes.

"T-The Mangler...made me open the vault and-"

"And what? Did he steal anything?"

"No....He just left and told me to..t-to tell you that he says...hi" He smiled before going unconscious from the pain. Bdubs laid him down and ran back to the front of the bank, he stopped at the counter and saw a single piece of paper. When he picked it up he almost couldn't breathe.

'See you soon...LuxShield~'

Bdubs looked down in horror and shoved the letter in his pocket. 'If the Mangler was willing to hurt others for his game, there was no telling what he would do'. He then went back and picked up the unconscious man to the best of his ability and began to stumble towards the door.

Yes Doc is a human. You can thank a coin flip for that ;3 Any feed back would be greatly appreciated! And an explanation of powers is Doc can control people? I guess and Bdubs has light energy? Anyway hope yall will stick around for the next chapter!