Part 6

Yay! I finally got another part finished. Props to @Flourid3 For helping way more than I expected andddddd!

Enjoy <3

Bdubs stood in front of his apartment complex entrance. His gaze kept going back and forth between the concrete and the 3rd floor where his apartment was. He had no idea if the Mangler was even there, or If he had even seen or knew Stress was there. Bdubs pulled his gaze away and landed on Keralis as he ran up with Xisuma. Bdubs had gone ahead to make sure there was no horrible smell from his apartment, or that's at least what he told them. When he had gone up he couldn't bring himself to open the door. He stared at his reflection in the knob as his hand shook before it, as if the knob would melt off the door at any second. Bdubs greeted the two with a smile and the three of them then all made their way into the elevator. Once inside, Bdubs put the floor number in.

"When was the last time you think we've seen Stress, Shashwamy?" Keralis asked, his voice getting giddier with every word.

"It's been a few weeks, what's got you all riled up?" The tall brit chuckled with a smile on his face.

"I don't know, I guess all these friend gatherings with everyone just get me really excited!" The two laughed a bit until the ding of the elevator notified them of their stop. The three of them walked out and down the hall as Keralis and Xisuma continued their conversation. Bdubs walked down the hall with a different feeling than the two, he was worried. 'So he must be gone, right? There is no way this guy would have the patience to have waited for him to return. But then Bdubs remembered that the Mangler already had the patience to set a trap, stalk him, and figure out his identity, so maybe he might just have a bit of patience left.

"Is everything okay Bubbles? You look a little pale." Keralis asked with a concerned tone. Bdubs blinked as he looked back at him.

"Oh, yeah no I'm fine! Just a little worried about my apartment that's all," Bdubs scratched the back of his head as he continued walking.

"I'm sure you can figure out a way to fix it," X said, his hand on his shoulder. "Let's just go see everyone and just relax! That sounds nice doesn't it?" Bdubs smiled as he looked up at the Brit.

"Yeah! Yeah...it does," X gave him a thumbs up as they reached Bdubs and Stress's apartment doors. Bdubs stared at his door for a long second, before speeding back up to his friends. Keralis grabbed the door knob and swung the door open, startling their host.

"Stress! How are you?" Keralis asked with his hands spread out. Stress popped out from another room as a grin formed on her face.

"Oh! Hahaha Keralis! Glad y'all made it." Stress pulled Keralis into a hug as X began to chuckle. "Hey you too! Come 'ere luv!" Stress reached out her arms for the Brit, X smiling and joining in on the hug.

"Come on Bubbles!" Keralis gestured for Bdubs to join in.

"Hah no I think I'm good," Bdubs said laughing a little. Despite Bdubs response, Stress put her arm on his shoulder, pulling him into the three's hug fest. For a second, all of Bdubs stress went away. It soon returned as the hug broke.

"I'm so happy yall can be here! We are going to have so much fun!" Stress cheered.

The four friends all sat on the couch, followed up by the usual chit chat these guys usually had. Their talk was interrupted by a knocking noise from the door.

"Oh! I bet that's Iskall and the others!" Stress got up out of her seat and walked over to the door. She opened the door to be greeted by Iskall, Mumbo, Grian, and False.