Part 5

Enjoy <3 

SPOILERS IN THE ART!!!!

Bdubs sat in silence on the couch. His gaze landed on the clock, 7:00. A rustling noise sounded from the other side of the room as Keralis stepped out of the bathroom.

"Did you seriously have to wake me up, at 7 AM!" Bdubs shouted. Keralis giggled and grabbed a cup off the counter with a small sticky note attached to it.

"Would you have preferred Shashwamy wake you up at 6:00 when he got up?" Keralis asked, sitting down next to his overly tired friend. Bdubs watched as Keralis took a sip from the cup. X must have made him some tea when he left because the sticky note on the side read, 'Made you some tea friend, its honey. -X'. Bdubs sighed and grabbed the pillow he had slept with.

"Well if you hadn't suggested playing Planet Zoo until 12 am I would have gladly woken up then." Bdubs said, tiredly gripping the soft feathery case. Keralis gave a questionable smile.

"Really?"

"Absolutely not, No way I could ever wake up at 7! It's too early!" Bdubs retorted. Keralis laughed a bit and took another sip of his tea.

"Get moving Bubbles, work starts in an hour." Keralis said as he bounced up, miraculously not spilling his tea. Bdubs was quickly reminded of the previous day's events. He couldn't go to the cafe, if he did the Mangler might be there and put everyone in danger. And he couldn't risk accidentally revealing himself to his friends.

"Maybe we could skip work today." Bdubs suggested. Keralis stood in front of Bdubs with a confused expression.

"Hmm, maybe we could just miss one day? But what would we do?" Keralis's question made him realize. 'What would we do?' Well whatever it was, it had to be as far away from the Pesky Bird and his apartment.

"What if Xisuma met up with us?" Bdubs said, standing up from the couch. "And we could all go see a movie?" Keralis gasped and gave Bdubs a smile.

"That's a wonderful idea Bubbles! Ya I'll call Grian to tell him to cover our shifts,pay back for the time he left us to hang out with Bumbo."

"Haha yes!" Bdubs laughed, remembering how he had to miss his break in order to cover for Grian. Keralis chuckled and went into his room, Bdubs headed into the bathroom and grabbed his bandana from his pocket. He quickly ran his hands through his hair and went to tie the band around his head when he stopped. He unfolded the red cloth to show the two mask holes. Bdubs stared at the bandana. He had seen so many things through those holes. He had seen a man get crushed but rubble, and people held at gunpoint. People against their will hurting others. Bdubs snapped out of his trance as Keralis's door shut. He quickly tied the bandana and ran out of the bathroom. He met Keralis at the door, quickly slipping on his red tennis shoes. As the two headed out there was only one thing running through Bdubs mind. He was going to keep his loved ones safe, for as long as he could.

Bdubs, Xisuma, and Keralis all stepped out of the theater, all holding different opinions on what they had just witnessed.

"Beautiful movie choice!" X announced as he nodded his cup of ice tea towards Keralis. Keralis smiled.

"Well I know we had already seen the first two movies so when Dawn of the 16th came out I couldn't resist!"

"I- I- How- what- why?? He blew up everything!?" Bdubs said as he ran the events of the movie through his mind. "I got so attached to his unfinished symphony," Bdubs cried inside as Keralis patted his shoulder. Xisuma took a sip of his tea and strutted forward and onto the side-walk.