Part 13

Warning: Semi-Fluff ahead ;3(And hopefully a lot more from now on)

Enjoy <3

Doc groaned as he shifted in his spot. Beneath him, he felt cold concrete as he moved to fix his hold on something next to him. The villain opened his eyes for a moment, then pulled the warmth closer to him. Doc's eyes opened fully as he turned to look at his surroundings. He was still on the roof of Bdubs apartment, the sun slowly making its way up over the buildings. Doc sighed and looked down. It was Bdubs, asleep and curled up against the villain. Doc's face went red as he remembered the night before. He had kissed him back. Bdubs had kissed him back. Bdubs must have stayed on the roof with him all night.

"Man, this is crazy." Doc laughed to himself, the cyborg then turning to kiss the hero on the head. The villain sat in comfortable silence for a bit, before carrying the hero bridal style back down to his apartment. Doc used his foot to slide open the door and made his way through the apartment. He passed the bathroom and used his knee to open the door to Bdubs' room. He set him on the gray sheeted bed, the hero surprisingly still asleep. Doc looked back at Bdubs. He looked like a sleeping prince. Doc cringed at the connection but accepted it. 'I can call him a prince if I want to.' He thought, then walked over to the kitchen. He snagged a mug from one of the cabinets and placed it under a small coffee machine on the back counter. He clicked a button and let it fill with steamy dirty beans. Doc didn't know what to add to the coffee, so he just poured in a bit of milk and set it on the small side table next to the couch. The cyborg sat down on the soft cyan sofa with a grunt. His robotic eye hyper-focused on the door to Bdubs room that sat unmoving down the hall. Doc looked over at the hot cup of coffee with a sigh. "Bdubs better like cold coffee, because that's what he's gonna get if he doesn't wake up soon."

Bdubs groaned as he woke up back into reality. He blinked as he let his eyes adjust to the bright stream light that crept in under his bedroom door. Had he left the lights on? The man slipped his feet off the bed and onto the floor as his mind gathered its consciousness. He looked down and was met with a strange confusion.

"Why did I sleep with my shoes on?" He asked out loud, his shoes tapping on the floor. He knew he had a tendency every once in a while to fall asleep at a certain time no matter what the time or situation, but he was sure that habit was fading away. His friends even called him "The king of sleep" for a while. The hero grumbled a bit as he kicked off his red converse and stood up straight. Bdubs stretched his arms above his head, his gaze looking at his door. The hero walked over and hovered his hand towards the door. Something felt weird, or wrong. He felt like he was missing something. The hero sat there as his hand shook over the door handle. 'What happened last night?' He thought. The hero's mind began shuffling back through anything he could remember. Roof, that's right, he went to the roof to blow off some steam, to practice. Then Doc showed up and...they fought and... "We kissed," Bdubs said. His face getting red at the realization. His hand slammed down on the door handle, forcing the door open. He looked down as he panicked and made his way down the hall. He froze right in front of the small kitchen entry in between the wall and counter. There was someone there. Bdubs slowly inched out to try to peek past the cabinets but jumped as a figure stepped out in front of him. Bdubs let out a sound of alarm as he stumbled backward. His bottom hit the floor as his feet lifted out from underneath him, the hero's eyes zooming upwards. "Doc? God, you scared me-" Bdubs said as he looked up at the familiar face. The villain looked down at the hero with a shocked glare as he too recovered from the sudden scare.

"I tend to do that." He said, rubbing a hand across his face. Bdubs looked up at the villain. Doc looked happy, it was a strange sight for the hero, but inside it made his heart flutter. Bdubs looked away when the two made eye contact. Bdubs face was red along with the villains as he reached out his robotic hand to him. The hero took it, Doc then lifting him to his feet, the villain pulling him close and resting a hand on Bdubs waist.