Part 12

I think y'all will like this chapter.... Enjoy <3

Bdubs groaned as he lazily flopped on his bed.

"Ahhhhhhhh there's nothing to DO." He complained. For the whole first part of the day, he had just been bored and laying around lazily, and when his friends all came to him asking if he would want to go see the new movie "Hog Hunt" that had come out a few weeks ago, Bdubs declined. He didn't say no because he didn't want to see it, he was just in such a deep state of autopilot he said no out of instinct. "Why did I do that." Bdubs said, placing a hand over his face. He was annoyed at himself lately, it was like all he could think about was that stupid dream and...Doc. Bdubs felt a rush of happiness as the name popped into his head. He couldn't believe the Mangler had such a ridiculous name. Granted, lots of people he knew had weird names. Bdubs sat up in a weird panic. How long would it be until Doc decided to show up again? The hero had no real way of finding him on his own, to be honest he never felt the need to go looking for the villain. "Wait, what am I thinking." Bdubs said to himself. "Ugh I hate this!!" He shouted, rolling back and shoving his face into his hands. He needed to distract himself, try to get the villain's visit from the day before out of his mind. His eyes looked around his room for a moment, then saw a small half opened box on the shelf. It was a lego set Scar had gifted to him a couple weeks ago. It was a small city build with the instructions laying on the top. Bdubs stood up and walked over to the shelf, picking up the box from its place. He looked at the instructions for a moment but then set them back onto the shelf. He knew he wouldn't need them because he was sure he wouldn't end up building what the legos were meant for anyway. The man sat crisscross on the floor as he opened up the box and dumped the plastic pieces on the floor. Bdubs picked up one of the bags of legos, looking at the color pallet options he had been given, he was sure he could figure out something. "Building time."

Bdubs sighed as he rested his elbow on his knee, letting his cheek rest on his palm. He looked down at the small structure that was now complete on the floor. It was a small cottage. Around 2 foot tall, with a single white tower and a warm gray shaded roof. The sides were decorated with small green pieces to look like leaves and foliage growing along the side, the building was topped with a cute small garden spread off the side, made of some of the very few plant pieces in the city set. Bdubs smiled, happy with his creation. Now being swallowed by the silence of his room, Bdubs stood up and picked the small building off the floor and set it back onto the shelf. He walked out into his living room, picking up the small 'forget me not' flower pot as he made his way towards the window. The hero leaned against the door frame as he pushed open the glass door. He stood looking through the open doorway to the city in front of him. 'I wonder if everyone is back from the movie yet.' he wondered as his eyes darted across the rooftops. Bdubs really did want to know if they were back or not, but as he continued to stare over the highest part of the city, far away from the streets below, he knew that he wasn't looking for them.

Mumbo slowly was consumed by the echo of his footsteps as he made his way down the street. In his hands was a bag from the mechanics shop, full of some new things he was excited to figure out how to use. He looked up to see the Pesky Bird logo ahead, a good sign he was close to home. Mumbo heard a faint voice as he passed the establishment, not thinking anything of it, until he heard a loud familiar shout through the glass.

"MUMBO." Mumbo turned to look into the cafe to see Iskall frantically waving his arms from a table, Stress looking back at him with a smile. Mumbo took a few steps back and pushed the door open awkwardly. He made his way over to the two with a smile.

"Oh hey! Wasn't expecting to see you two, What's up?" He asked. Iskall nodded towards one of the chairs at their table, Mumbo then sitting down with them.