Chapter 8

As Liz and Amanda got inside with their luggage, Liz was speechless. "Omg! This place looks amazing!" The house was extremely big that people could get lost inside.

"It is very beautiful! How about we-" Amanda got caught off by someone talking. A guy! The person was walking to the entrance door where the girls were and smiled at them.

"Hey Liz! I'm your older brother, James! And this must be your lively girlfriend." Liz smiled and was happy to meet one of her brothers. "Btw, let me help you with the luggages. I'll show you your room!"

James took their luggages and showed them the house to their way to their room. "Omg!" The girl's eyes were wife open as they saw their bedroom. It was very big even bigger than a master bedroom. They had a beautiful King bed and the sheets were all white. The Windows were big also and they had their own balcony.

"Well, I am sure you are both very exhausted and I won't bother you guys much, but if you need anything, I'll be two doors down on your left." And like that, James disappeared.

Both girls later on the bed and let out a breath of release. "So, what do it think of your older brother?" Liz got into some sweatpants and a shirt. "He looks pretty cool, actually! I think he is very nice." Amanda got up and hug Liz from behind.

"Well, first sibling is meet and some others to go. But first, I wanna have a good nap with you before we meet everyone else. I hope you agree with Me?" Liz smiled and kissed her girlfriend.

They made their way to the bed. The sheets were cold and soft, witch both girls enjoy this temperature. Liz slept in Amanda's arms and both girls drifted away after a little while. They slept for about four hours until Amanda got up.

She looked at Liz and watched her sleep peacefully. She kissed her forehead, took her phone and look at the time; it was five in the afternoon! Amanda shook Liz to get up and both got ready quickly.

-----------------------------
Hey guys!
I am sorry for not updating the story, just lots of stuff happening but there is coming more.