Chapter 1

After Liz's ex-boyfriend got arrested 4 months ago, the girls became closer to each other everyday. They both had a rough start but at the end of the day, they were still there for each other. Amanda got a job at a music teather and works only on week-day's so that she could be with Liz all weekend's long. Liz stayed at home and cleaned the house while she waited for her loved one to come back.

But these day haven't been alright. Amanda has been going through some though time with her family. And Liz, well she tries to be there for her girlfriend...but she doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know how much Amanda is feeling at this moment. She never really had a family. These pass days has been like this for Liz; trying to find her long lost family.

Liz was going to her room, opened the door...but forgot Amanda was there."Oh...uhm sorry...i will go-" The blond turned around and was about to leave until Amanda got up and closed the door in front of Liz."Please don't go, pumpkin" She said in tears. Liz turned around and saw Amanda crying with her cheeks a little puffy and her eyes red."Oh, baby." She hugged her girlfriend as the other one cried in Liz's shoulder. They stayed like this for a small short of time before Amanda finally calmed a bit down.

"I am sorry, sweetheart. I just have been going through a horrible time lately and I just really need you to be here for me. I know that you don't really know how to help, but just you being here already helps me a lot, babygirl. Alright?" The brunette caressed over Liz's cheek as the other one gived a smile."I can't imagine how hard it is to pass through this. I just really wish I could understand how it feels for you. I never really knew my family. I don't even know if they are still here." The short one looked down as Amanda only listen to her.

"How long haven't you see your family?" The brunette lift the other ones chin up so that she could face her."I don't know. I was probably 10 or 11 the last time I seen them. But I know that we were a big family. That's pretty much the only thing I remember." Liz looked at Amanda's curious face."Did I say something wrong?" The blond's smile faded away."No, it just that...Din't you ever wanted to be with your family? Like, did you ever tried to find them again?" Liz was surprised by this question.

She never really thought of looking or searching for her family."No, I haven't even thought about That." The brunette leaned over and pick up Liz bridal style."Uhm, what are you doing?" The brunette took Liz to the kitchen table and made her sat on a chair."Wait right there." Amanda went and got a book with a bunch of numbers of people's houses."If you find anyone with their last named called Nelson, write them down somewhere so that we can try to find your family." Amanda knew what she was doing but Liz was a little confused. Why was Amanda doing this to her at this moment?

"But, it ok. I don't need this right now!" Amanda shut her up with a small kiss." We will find your family and we will have a better life after this." Liz smiled and kissed Amanda passionately.'Let the adventure begin' Liz thought.

----------------------------------
Whohoo!
Finally Chapter 1!
Did you guys liked?
Comment down below!
Chapter 2: October 12th