Chapter 5

The girls both ate together and Liz talked about how she imagines her family to see her when she will be meeting them after almost 20 years. It was hard for her to imagine this was going to happen. Amanda smiled the whole time and listened to her girlfriend being happy. As they finish breakfest, Amanda put the dishes in the sink and pick her Liz bridal style. She took her to their bedroom and layed her down.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Liz was confused until Amanda coverd her up in a blankie. "Stay there. I am coming back. Close your eyes!" Amanda went away to the bathroom and got some makeup out. "What are you doing?" Liz asked while Amanda was looking for her special lipstick. "You'll see!" Amanda got back in the room, sat on the bed. "Get up and open your eyes." Amanda said quietly. Liz got up and saw the makeup beside Amanda, witch was smiling.

"I am doing your makeup!" Amanda said, happy. Liz hated makeup. She never knew What was the big deal about those weird things. "Uhm, no thank you. I appreciate it-" Amanda shut her up by kissing her softly. As they back away, Amanda caress Liz's cheeks and looked at her eyes. "It's our anniversairy and you will put makeup because we are going on a special meeting with a special someone that is called mom Nelson." Amanda said calmly To Liz who was speechless at that point.

"M-mom?" Liz din't know what to say. How could Amanda talked To her? Is this a prank? "Yes, mom! We talked this morning and she is here wanting to meet you, sweetheart. So, i want to make you look stunning for your mother and me." Amanda was smiling as Liz was in shocked. She din't know what was actually going on, but she felt happy.

Amanda started To put some makeup on Liz, making sure everything was perfect. It took about an hour and a half to make everything look as beautiful as it suppose to be. "Open your eyes, pumpkin'!" Liz open her eyes and look at herself in the mirror. She look stunning. To Amanda, she look perfect. "W-wow!" Liz said. She din't reconize herself.

"Now, go to the bathroom! There is a dress waiting for you and some high heels." Before Liz went she kissed Amanda as a thank you and fan to the bathroom.

Time skip after 15 minutes

Liz got out of the bathroom and walked to Amanda who got changed also into a dress. She taped her shoulder and the tallest turned around. Liz was wearing a red overknees dress with dimands on it. The heels were black. Amanda was wearing a black overknees dress with black High heels. Amanda put her hands on Liz's waist and kissed her lovely. "Baby, you look beautiful!" She said quietly as if those words were only meant for Liz to be heard.

"You look beautiful as well!" The smaller one responded. The girls took pictures for an hour until it was time to go.

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
Sorry! I am 2 weeks late. School has been getting on me and i haven't had time To continue. But, here you go! Leave vote and comment:3

Chapter 6: November 15th