Chapter 4

"Uhm, yes she is safe! I am her girlfriend, Amanda Costigan. We have been together for about a year and i have been extremely careful with her and i protect her with my whole life" Amanda said not To worry Liz's mother to much. "Oh m'y goodness, thank you so much, Amanda. We have been trying to find her for years!" The mother cried in the phone.

"Well, she is beside me right Now, would you like to talk to her?" Amanda said in tears."Yes please. I just wanna hear her voice!" Amanda passed the phone to Liz. "Hello?" Liz answerd. "Hey, Sweetie! It's your mom talking." Liz looked at Amanda with tears in her eyes also. "H-hi mom!" Liz tears scrolled down her face.

While they both talk on the phone, Liz was laying in Amanda's chest while the other smiled. As the hours passed by, her mother had to go. "I am so happy To hear your voice again, Sweetie. When would you come home?" Liz thought. "I don't know, mom." Liz got intorupted. "How about Christmas break? You and Amanda could both come down for 2 weeks." Liz looked at Amanda. "Uhm, can we go down To my parents for Christmas?" Liz ask shyly. Amanda nodded. "Yes, we will be there!" Liz said happily. "Good, talk soon." And they both left.

"So, how does it feel to find your mother, babygirl?" Amanda kissed Liz's cheeks. "A-Amazing!" Liz cried in Amanda chest. They both stayed on the couch all night and slept in each other arm.

As morning came, Amanda made banana chocolate pancakes for their two year anniversairy! Liz got up a little bit after. "B-Baby?" Liz said in a sleepy thone. Amanda runed to her and grabed her by the waist. "Happy 2 years anniversairy, pumpkin!" Amanda said while she kissed the other ones small nose. "Oh...it today?..." Liz looked down. "Baby, What wrong?" Amanda huged Liz. "I...Forgot it was...today..." Liz said quietly.

" Hey, with everything that happened, i can't be mad at you for not remembering" Amanda said while she smile at Liz. " You're making the first breakfest that i ate with you!" Liz said while she smell the air. "Smell good doesn't it?" Liz nodded.

--------------------------------------------
Hey y'all!
Sorry, i know i am late of 2 days but here is your chapter. Some fluff are gonna be in the next one:3

Bye💕

Chapter 5: October 31st