Chapter 6

Liz looked at herself in the mirror before leaving. Amanda was right, she does look beautiful. Amanda put her arms around Her loved ones. "Your mom is gonna be proud of you, babygirl." Amanda wisperd. As they got in the car, Liz was shaking. She was nervous To see her mother.

Amanda was the one driving them. She hold Liz's hand the whole drive until they made it to the restaurant. Before they got out of the car, Amanda made sure that Liz was ready for this. "Ready, Love?" Liz took a deep breath and responded "Let's go!" Amanda and Liz got out of the car and made their way inside the restaurant.

"Hi, did you guys have a reservation?" The waitress ask Amanda. "Yes! It's under the name of Amanda Costigan." Liz was looking around while the waitress was talking with Amanda. "Your table is gonna be right down on your left!" The waitress said. "Thank you!" Liz responded.

When they got To their table, Liz's mother was there. "Hi, mom!" Liz said nervously. The woman looked up and smiled brightly. "Elizabeth?" The woman got up and looked at her daughter while tears started To form in Liz's eyes. "You look beautiful, my dear!" Liz's mom huged her daughter while they both cried quietly in each other arms. Amanda smiled while watching them. After two minutes the two women back away from each other and sat down.

"I forgot you were here tel!" Liz's mother told Amanda and they huged each other. Amanda sat down beside Liz and the mother sat down in front of them. "How have you been doing, sweetheart? Your lovely girlfriend told me about what happened a year ago and i was frightned by the story." Liz smiled. "I am doing better than before, mom! Amanda has helped me through a lot ever since i met her. I never had the chance to do anything before and now i can do so much stuff." Liz said. Her mother smiled and looked at Amanda. "Thank you, my dear! Thank you for protecting her These pass 2 years!"  Amanda smiled. "No need to thank me, ma'am! She is the most incredible woman i have ever met and she also help me." Amanda looked at Liz. "That's good! Oh, i brought a gift for both of you!" The woman took her perce and got out two boxes of chocolate. "Thank you!" The couple said. "Uhm, mom i was wondering...Do I have any sibling?"

"Oh Yes, my dear! You have 4 brothers and 2 sisters!" Amanda eyes got wide open. "Oh wow! That's a lot of sister and brother!" Liz said while she giggle. "But they are all lovely!" They all talked about what have been life during the pass 20 years. They talked for 3 hours. It was very Dark out.

"Well, i should head home before your father gets mad at Me for leaving him with 6 kids at home." The 3 woman got up. "We should head home too. Amanda has to go To work tomorrow before the Christmas Holiday's next week." Liz said while she put her coat on. The mother and daughter huged one last time and the woman left. The girls got back to the car and got inside.

"How do you feel, baby?" Liz looked at Amanda. "Happy!" She smiled and took Amanda's hand. The drive was quiet with Christmas songs playing in the background. 3 weeks until Christmas and 1 week until the girls get to go pass two weeks with Liz's family.

As they got home, the girls got off their makeup and dresses and put some Christmas pj on. They both went to bed happy. "Goodnight, baby!" Liz said. "Goodnight, Angle!" Amanda wisperd. She looked at Liz for about half an hour before she went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------
Hey!
Chapter 6 and Christmas spirit is here! Also, new Chapters coming this month before the Holiday's.
Please leave vote and comment

Chapter 7: November 16th