Chapter 7

1 week later

Liz woke up to a very observing girlfriend. "Uhm, good morning. May i know why you are litterly looking at me very closely?" Liz asked. Amanda had her eyes wide open and a serious face on. She was just looking at Liz. The smaller one back away slowly while the tallest one followed her. Liz din't think it was very funny. She was starting to get scared. She back away until she hit the wall. Amanda got closer and closer To Liz. "B-baby, you're scaring me! Please s-stop..." Liz was sobbing at this point.

Amanda stop her acting and took Liz in her arms. "Shhhh, baby! It's okie. It's just a dream." Liz looked at Amanda. She was right, Amanda was almost crying herself. Liz look at Amanda. "Baby, don't cry. I am okay. I just had a nightmare." Amanda put her head on Liz's chest while her arms where around her waist. Liz played in Amanda's hair. "A-Are you scared of me?" Amanda ask. For her, the dream felt so real...to real.

"No! Baby, i love you more than anybody. I don't know what this dream was, and it scared me. It felt real also. Baby, i Will never be afraid of you! I promise!" Amanda skeezed Liz in her arms a bit while the other kissed her forhead. "I love you, angle!" Amanda kissed Liz hand. "I love you too, my teddy bear!"

Time skiped to the morning

Liz woke up with Amanda sleeping in her chest. "Baby, wake up! We have to get ready To go To my parents for the next two weeks." Amanda slowly woke up and looked up at Liz. They gived each other a passionate kiss. "Good morning, sweetie! How are you feeling this morning?" Amanda said while kissing Liz's neck. "Better! I am sorry about last night..." Liz said while she giggle a bit. "It's alright, babygirl! No need to apologize. It was a dream!" Amanda said while she smiled at Liz.

The girls got up and went to take a shower. Liz was the first one to get out and went to get change. Amanda changed in the bedroom while Liz did in the bathroom.

~ time skiped to after their morning routine cause im lazyyyy~

Both of the girls suitcase was at the front door with their backpacks ready also. They waited until Amanda's dad could get to their house so he could make sure no one comes in or whatever. At around 11am, they we're in the car and left the house.

Liz slept the whole drive. Her family lived 2 hours away from them, so she thought before getting to excited, she would prefer to sleep to stay calm. Amanda stoped at Starbucks to get them both hot chocolate. After ordering, the raven haired girl woke up the smaller one.

"Wake up, sweetheart! I got you some hot cocoa so you won't be cold." Amanda wisperd as Liz took the warm drink in her hands. "Thank You, baby!" The blond girl said half asleep. "How much time left is their until we get there?"

"About half an hour, babygirl." Amanda said as she grabbed the other ones hand. "How are you feeling?" Amanda caress over Liz's thumb. "Nervous and excited... I would probably ask them if I could take a nap when we get there." Liz yawned, put her hot drink down and closed her eyes again.

"Are you going back to sleep, sweetheart?" Amanda said calmly. "No. I just wanna relax my eyes and relax before getting there. I don't wanna be to excited." Liz looked at Amanda who was driving and smiled. They we're both very exhausted from the drive even if it was only a two hours thing.

The girls haven't had a good sleep in over a week. Liz was just to much excited and Amanda would stay up until midnight sometimes to make sure Liz would be asleep.

As they arrived to their destination, Liz got a text message from her mom.

Hey hun
Me and your father are gone doing groceries and won't be back until 6pm tonight. No one is home but the door is unlock for you. You can go take a nap with Amanda since you both should be exhausted from the drive. Your older brother will be home soon but he won't bother you both.

Bye

----------------------------
Hey guys
Sorry for the extreme late update
Things has been rough but I am back
2 chapter are being expected before the end of the year.