Chapter 3

It been a couple of days since Liz and Amanda have been trying to find anyone with their last name called Nelson. Liz called people all day while Amanda searched for any family tree on the internet. The days became into weeks and weeks became to months with nothing in their hands or no news...until 5 months later.

"Hello?" "Hi. This is Elizabeth Nelson." "Wait! Elizabeth?" Liz was surprised by this question."Uhm, yes. Do you know me?" Amanda turned to her girlfriend in a curious face."Yes! I am your aunt Patricia. Your mom's sister. Oh gosh, where have you been? How Did you find my number?" Liz smiled as Amanda took her hand."I am okay. I am with my girlfriend, Amanda. She has been protecting me, Auntie. I am trying to find mom and dad. I wanna come back home for a little bit with Amanda. Do you think you could give them my number?" Amanda smiled as she saw how happy Liz was.

"Of course, my dear. I will do it with pleasure. I am sure they will love to see you." Liz almost cried at this sentence but wanted to finish the call before she does."Thank you so much. I have to go. But I am happy I found you." "Me too honey. Bye now!" And with one click, Liz's tears started to fall on her cheeks."So, did we find the jackpot?" Amanda waited for Liz to respond. She was to happy that she cried of joy and never actually thought of this day to happen. She look at Amanda with a smile."We did." Amanda hugged Liz by the waist and Liz around Amanda's neck. She cried of joy in her arms.

"Come here, babygirl!" Amanda pick up Liz bridal style and placed her on her knees. Amanda looked into Liz's blue eyes."Baby, no need to cry. I know that at least a thousand pound just got of your chest and shoulders. I am happy for you, babygirl! You deserve to see them." Liz smiled while Amanda kissed her tears away."Thank you, for the help, Amanda! You have been really helpful." Amanda smiled at those words."Your welcome." They kissed passionately and lovely.

Then...the phone ringed. Amanda picked it up."Hello?" "Hi, uhm...Is my daughter safe?" Amanda was curious about who this could be." Hum, who is this?" "I am Lilianna Nelson, Elizabeth's mother."

--------------------------------------
Hey loves<3
So, imma leave you guys here with this cliffhanger until the next 6 days:3
Have fun!
Chapter 4: October 24th