chapter 2-Gluttony/Lust

Gluttony sat in the middle of the dark room, his mouth covered in the blood of the Ishbalan man.

Ishbals are my favorite. Their blood is so sweet.

He wiped his mouth on the back of his hand, licking his fingers. Rolling onto his feet, he waddled around the makeshift home, the orange light of the sunset illuminating the hallways.

“Lust? Where’s my Lust?” He rasped softly.

He walked out of the house, looking across the grassy hill. A curvy, dark-haired figure sat on the hill, staring into the sunset.

“Lust, are you mad at me?”  Gluttony whispered, one chubby finger in his mouth, a little tear at the corner of his white eyes. Lust blinked herself out of her daydreams, turning to smile at her friend.

‘No Gluttony. Why would I be mad at you?” Her voice was smooth and calm, soothing Gluttony’s agitation like a mother would sooth a crying child.

“I didn’t finish eating the FullMetal boy…” His voice was laced with sadness as his eyes drifted to the floor, his head bowed in shame. The FullMetal boy’s flesh was tender and young, and his blood tasted rich and salty. It was a shame, really, not getting to finish him.

“Gluttony, it’s alright. Father will want us to go after him again soon, and Sloth will tell us where the little brat is hiding. You can taste his flesh again soon.” Lust stood, her dark and silky hair cascading down her shoulders and onto her back, like a small mountainside waterfall. She leant over and gave him a kiss on the forehead that made his heart flutter.
“How was your meal, my sweet?”

“ Oh, very good, yes. Ishbalans are so sweet. It reminded me of when we didn’t have to fight for Father, the times where we could roam around and feast.” They started to walk back up the hill, inside the makeshift dwelling. Lust sighed, rubbing her face with her hand softly.

“Lust?” Gluttony stopped, the sad look of a child who didn’t understand why: Why mommy, why isn’t daddy coming home?

“What’s the matter, Gluttony?” She asked, turning back, the mother, ready to comfort her child and assure him
Daddy’s coming back, just not for a long, long time.

“I-is it true?” He squeaked, the tear in his eye glistening, the finger in his mouth adding to the child-like features of the homunculus. “Is it true Father never wanted to create me? Pride said… Pride said I was a mistake...”

Lust knelt next to Gluttony, seeing eye to eye with him.
“Gluttony, Pride is a nasty little boy, and so is anyone else who tells you something like that. Father has intentions for you, and if he didn’t want you, you wouldn’t be here right now.” Her voice was comforting and soft like a rabbit’s ears. She stared Gluttony in the eyes, making sure he knew that she wasn’t lying.

“Lust…” Gluttony sighed softly, reaching up and stroking Lust’s hair, his eyes drifting away into the land of his dreams, before falling asleep on the floor.

“Gluttony, wake up. We need to go see Father.” She shook his shoulder, and his eyes opened. He pouted, and shuffled to his feet, and together, Lust and Gluttony walked out the door with their backs to the dying light of the sun.

A/N

Hey guys im officially back to editing. My tablet broke meaning my amazing editor and me couldnt contact each other. ENJOY!!
mention a usermention a user

PEACE

Hannah xxx