Chapter 11-Amy

****FLASHBACK****

I placed the washing basket on the wooden table and stared at my mum. "Anything you want me to use my effort on??" i asked. My mum looked up for a second and continued her sewing. "no, that's all.." she replied plainly, her tongue making its way to the corner of her mouth as she concentrated.

I sighed and smiled as my fluff ball of my dog bounced towards me, his tounge slipping slavers as he went. "Boufy!!" i called coming to his level and hugging him. My mum groaned and responded "thats not his name, his name is-...""   "MUM" i whined covering Boufys ears. "leave him alone! he responds to boufy better, and all his doggy friends look at him as though he's the king of dogs!" i said standing back up, "and plus, dad likes it to..." i said walking out the back towards the town. "where is he anyway, he told me he would show me something cool he learned yesterday.." i asked looking over my shoulder.
my mum laughed "where he always is...the town market looking for scraps of metal to use for his machine.."

I laughed at signaled Boufy to follow me, he gave me a lop sided smile and bounded out the house.
I waved to neighbours and friends as i jogged with Boufy, occasionally throwing a stick for him. Soon the market came into view. But something wasn't right...Everyone was looking up towards the sky, and no one or nothing made a sound. Suddenly wind began to hurl around fruits and products that were on the market stalls, and people began to scream. Mothers told their children to run, and the wind began to throw people against each other, some struggling to hold on.
My instincts kicked in, and i began to help children run away from the market, some cried for their mothers, while others held onto younger siblings. My hair blocked my veiw as the wind whistled around everyone, dirt and sand catching onto my face and clothing.

People screamed as a rumbling sound came from the sky.
I looked up and screamed myself, an eye...
The big eye stared at all of us, its pupil bouncing from everyone. Boufy whimpered, but stayed by my side...The wind stopped, and it suddenly began a sucking sound, as though...i gasped as people began to fall to the floor, the eye became stronger and bigger, more body fell...the eye became bigger...

"AMY! GET OUT OF THERE NOW!" i heard someone scream, i turned to find my dad at the top of the market hill, grocery bags on the floor around him. He began to talk again, but i couldn't hear him, the wind was to high. "DAD!" i screamed, he began to run down the hill, but he was to late.

I heard Boufy yel as i fell to the floor, gasping for air,it was as though i had no energy to do anything. Boufy lay beside me, his breathing shallow, but steady. I closed my eyes and waited.I felt my dad carrying me home, but i couldnt respond...i was dead.
34,000 people died, turns out those around the market were killed, and a few pets were taken. my Dad survived, he dragged me out before the eye could take him. My mum is ok as well...but they cried alot when they buried me, they cried for Boufy as well. They cry alot...And I cry with them.

The eye was pretty up close, it had different colours in it, and it gave a sense of peace.
Suddenly i jolted, a pain rocketing up my back and into my head. I screamed as i began to fall, Boufy cried above me as i fell...deeper..and deeper. I landed somewhere with a thud, and i opened my eyes

I had landed in a dark room, the smell of decay wafted to my nose. I looked around, i lay in the middle of a chalk drawn circle, the sound of someone panting reached my ears.
I looked up to find a man no older than 19 look up at me, his blonde hair was almost the same length as mine, and his hands were placed over the circle. "Are you ok?" he asked removing his hands. I looked at myself, i looked ok...but i felt different.

"this wasnt meant to happen, it was meant to work fully...but you fell...you slipped from the eye and you died...you died before everyone had been used. And now my hometown is gone, my people killed...because of me, because you needed the stone..."  he continued babbling. He stopped and looked at me "you had a dog with you....he jumped after you...hes over there, hes ok...just shaken up. But he's a little different.." he said looking over to the mattress. I followed his gaze and cried out "Boufy!" he never moved, but he whined...he's going to be ok...

"welcome Amy..." said the man.... "call me father..."

A/N

This was a REALLY fun chapter to write!!! I decided to add Boufy the dog into this, because i ahve plans for both him and Amy. He is a berniese mountain dog, so now you can picture him...And he is fully grown..

This chapter (as i assume you already know) is a flashback of how Amy became a Humunculus... so ye......ENJOY

PEACE

Hannah xxx

ps...guess what!!
1. im now single (ended it with a big asshole)
2. my spelling has infact desreased.... :D