Chapter 6-Mustang

I thought about opening the door after i closed it..i decided not to. I picked up the wrinkled blanket and began to walk to my bed..."what am i going to do?" I thought "I cant tell Ed that I know how he feels... If he knows that i know, that he knows that i know..then he'll know Al knows, and that Al told me....." I shook me head... "Im just going to tell him..." i said aloud "how hard can it be to tell someone you love them?!" i stopped talking.. "I love him..." i said it again but a little louder "I love him...And im going to tell him."
I stood back up, and opened the door... "Ed.." i began. But i quickly stopped talking. Gluttony had Ed pinned against the wall opposite me, an evil grin on his face. "oh lookey, i get main..AND dessert..." he screeched pouncing towards me. I dodged left missing his acid filled mouth. I stood..he smashed into me, my back flying into the glass coffee table. It smashed under my weight, the glass shards cutting my arms and back. "HOLD STILL!" roared Gluttony as he took a third lunge at me. I rolled left dodging his weight and quickly spun around to face him. Suddenly i flew backwards against the wall.
Lust stood out from behind the door,"now now mustang..." she teased, her fingers had turned into huge think swords, which had thrown and pinned me against the wall.  "Don't be such a hero...and just let us take Fullmetal....Everything would be easier if you did..." she said twisting her hand. I cried out in pain as she slid out her fingers from my shoulders, and motioned for Gluttony to pick up Ed. "see you later hot stuff, dont bother following us..." she said. And before i cold stop her, she was gone. Gluttony followed, A squirming ed was effortlessly slung over his shoulder....

I lay there for a few minutes, coughing and panting. My house was a mess....I coughed again and wiped my mouth...blood! "DAMMIT!!" i yelled slamming my fist down on the floor. "Dammit...this cant be happening, he cant go..Ed! im sorry...i love you" i murmured softly as darkness over took me.

A/N

Im back from my holidays! ye so this took me a while to come round to uploading to wattpad...purely because i wanted to see family, and begin watching Attack on Titans....

And plus, all through out being on holiday, all i done was write in my notebook thing...for those who didn't know, before i upload my chapters onto wattpad, i write them in my special notebook, so that in case of emergencies, i can go and look and a certain chapter...Anyway, while i was away, i wrote 7 chapters! and a good few of they chapters, are pretty long. so you should feel proud of me.... :D

Anyway, i need to go and sleep....

PEACE

Hannah

ps-the spelling? no, dont ask....its just as bad as ever............ :(